• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

A basic insturction on how to install a mobile game from a .apk.zip

Glitch102

Jun 22, 2021
Hello. I have recently tried to install Town of Passion through Android and have had some trouble with it. I will tell you what I have done and why I have been unable to play the game.

I unzipped the file through Google Files as that seemed the most convenient in a newly made folder. The zip file churned out an unzipped, seperate unzipped folder. I went to the unzipped folder and, while I found the assets and such, did not see any apk or exe file. There were three code files not in a folder like "Assets" or such that I remember, but I don't know how to or if I'm even supposed to use them.

I don't know if this is a problem only for this game, but I'd appreciate assistance nonetheless

SHINGIN

Nov 11, 2021
Hello. I have recently tried to install Town of Passion through Android and have had some trouble with it. I will tell you what I have done and why I have been unable to play the game.

I unzipped the file through Google Files as that seemed the most convenient in a newly made folder. The zip file churned out an unzipped, seperate unzipped folder. I went to the unzipped folder and, while I found the assets and such, did not see any apk or exe file. There were three code files not in a folder like "Assets" or such that I remember, but I don't know how to or if I'm even supposed to use them.

I don't know if this is a problem only for this game, but I'd appreciate assistance nonetheless
Rename it and remove the .zip.
For example: if it was "town of passion.apk.zip"
Change it to "town of passion.apk