5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Randomamigo

Jun 23, 2020
Those are probably the ones downloaded from iwara. Can't say I can barely tell the difference in quality between the paid and iwara versions since I usually compress them.
Im considering uploading verything I have just in case my computers fails or some bs appens, would you recomedn Gofile for hd videos? And is there a limit to the amount of stuff i can upload or do i have to pay or something ? Also the versions I have are the high quality ones

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
Im considering uploading verything I have just in case my computers fails or some bs appens, would you recomedn Gofile for hd videos? And is there a limit to the amount of stuff i can upload or do i have to pay or something ? Also the versions I have are the high quality ones
I usually upload videos on Workupload and Pixeldrain, though those videos were less than 200mb each. But I think Pixeldrain can support large file sizes.

Revial

Jul 26, 2018
I can say that every time I see a download link from gofile, I smile. It has no transfer limit and seems to have uncapped download speeds. It also never sneakily limits my download speed after having downloaded a lot in a short time, unlike many other file hosting sites. Lastly it always lets you play videos straight from the site before deciding whether you want to download, regardless if you are logged in or not (looking at you, pixeldrain).

Minaris

Sep 12, 2020
I believe I have the first and fourth ones, but i dont know where to upload them, is Gofile good/thrusty site ? Also if you dont have them where did you take that screenshoot lol

Edit. Nevermind, those are on the mmdfans link someone posted already
If you happen to have the HD versions would you mind sharing? I can't seem to find them anywhere else, thanks!

Thisguykappa

Dec 25, 2021
So no one has the HD copy of these two for Dec 2022? That double Bronya one was the one I was really looking for.

Jan 4, 2018
Is there a list to say what each month's animations are? I only want the genshin ones, but 133gb is too big a torrent to download all

Emereo

Jan 27, 2018
Is there a list to say what each month's animations are? I only want the genshin ones, but 133gb is too big a torrent to download all
his stuff's nuked off iwara, but the list is still up on oreno3d. they don't lead to any videos, but you can at least see the dates for the stuff you'd like

Reactions: natsugajeel2000

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
there is a fucking compressed collection that you can download and check by yourself

Reactions: cooldude33

LZorro93

Apr 18, 2021
Can someone tell me which Videos are with Genshin Impact Characters,
especially "Hi-Fi Raver, Genshin Impact Ganyu & Keqing".
i don't want to download everything

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote