• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Work on the game

• Yes, I will support you right now.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh, would only play the game if its some time in development.

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No, doesnt sound good.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Will there be virgins there? And I don't mean technical virgins, real virgins with a preserved kissing virginity, orgasmic virginity, masturbation virginity and so on. Lesbian sex is also sex and leads to loss of virginity.

And then there's the question of logic. Tell me, what is the point of money from Earth if there would be nothing behind it on another planet? All that money would turn into mere wrappers that are worth absolutely nothing. So why save the rich?

Kinderalpha

Pleb
Donor
Dec 2, 2019
Just some homework for you to tie up some flaws in the story I've noticed.

• Why would the country who suffered a catastrophe, enact war, which requires more resources and man power then just instead focusing on rebuilding or help from other nations. Seems like a poor decision to go to work in your weakest state.
  • None of the beginning story is relevant to the main character. Who is he, where is he from, what part of the rebellion is he in? I know you're playing the "dementia" trope with him. But that doesn't give him any personality or relatability. Also makes the world seem isolated since nothing else matters but him being where he is now.
  • Why was there only one sperm ship?
  • From an objective point of view. Assuming these women probably have backwards morale compasses due to them being rich and abandoning everyone. Why wouldn't the women just lock this guy up and harvest his sperm?
  • So you wake up on a ship where every woman wants to fuck you. That sounds like the ending of a story, not the beginning. What challenges or obstacles stand in the way of the main character?
  • What is the main characters needs or wants? Does he just want to fuck girls? If so, you start the game with him getting what he wants. Here's a long example:
Standard case study of Batman The Dark Night. Batman *wants* to retire the cape in order to be with Rachel. Batman seeks out District Attorney Harvey Dent to retire the cape. First, he must prove to Gotham that Dent is a worthy heir. He captures Gothams largest criminal Lou and Dent gets the credit. That means Harvey can now be Batman and Batman can be with Rachel. However, as any good story goes, there comes another challenge. The joker crashes the party just as Bruce Waynr was going to retire Batman. Joker poses a new threat to Gotham and Harvey Dent no longer seems adequate. Gotham needs Batman more then ever. Joker goes on to kill Rachel who was Batman/Bruce Wayne's need for retiring. Without that need, what does Batman have left? Well a bunch of other stuff happens. Batman doesn't retire, but comes out a different person. This is a *great* example of how each character has different wants and needs, and then subsequently introducing challenges in the way of them getting their wants/needs.
This is all to help out. The story has some charm, and the visuals look good! Hope this helps you flesh out the story. Or maybe just ignore me because I'm just a stranger on the internet. Either way, good luck!

Reactions: Dahakma

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
I see that the main theme of the game is revolving around the fact that the MC is the last reproductive male in a world of women. I would add a bit of topicality and suggest such an idea. The game would be called "Planet of V."

The protagonist, an astronaut who is separated from the flotilla and drifting in outer space, spots a blue planet suitable for life, where he could replenish supplies and make repairs, but his passage through the atmosphere is not without consequences - his ship suffers more damage than he would expect, he makes an emergency landing and loses consciousness.

When he wakes up, he notices that he is surrounded by a crowd of dirty and untidy women, all of whom are overweight and physically ugly, in this scene you can spot the statue of liberty in the background. The women are discussing the "unusual" appearance of the woman(MC) they found near the smoking iron structure, they are convinced that such a strange and attractive girl will allow them to rise in the eyes of their queen, the goddess of beauty.

The hero is taken to a palace built of sticks and dung, where he is granted an audience with the local deity - the ruler of all the women of the land, the goddess of beauty the queen - a typical body-positive, oily-haired fat woman, riding a cart from Wallmart. At first she admires this new girl's looks, until the local witch - a wrinkled, one-eyed old woman - enters, who takes one look at the MC and yells "Man!!!" Admiration in the fat women's eyes is replaced by disgust and anger at the man responsible for their unenviable plight. The MC is forced to flee, luckily he runs faster than the cart from the Wallmart, so he escapes, but he still has to get out of this city of women. Luckily he comes across a strange figure on his way whose every movement is full of grace, wrapped entirely in a veil - one of the outcast - an ugly maidens whose sole purpose is to serve the exalted queens, cleaning, cooking and laundering. Taking pity on the MC, she helps him escape and takes him to their hideout. There he meets these members of the outcast. At first they are ashamed of their ugly appearance and behave secretly and insecurely, but he manages to persuade one of them, the one who saved him, to show her face. The MC faces a graceful and beautiful young girl who could have been a top model, she weeps with shame because she has no idea how beautiful she is, because all her life they have been called ugly. The MC soothes her as best he can.

Anyway, after getting acquainted with all the local outcasts, all of whom are top models, the MC is taken to a laboratory where a single scientist is cloning biological material to reproduce life, but this material is defective and only women are born from it. The MC has a choice to leave everything as it is or replace it with his own, which can also give birth to boys. He will also have to destroy the tyranny of body positivity and return hot beauties to the Olympus of fame.

Reactions: Kinderalpha