Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Done ! and i hope Dumbcrow will not ask me to put down link but if he do ..... well then i'll do it .
Well, what's done is done. Something that gets in the internet stays there forever. So I don't mind to keep links for 7.2. I have no plans to make my game only for patrons, but I would prefer my patrons always has last build and all others can get it a month later on this site.

What I really don’t like is that you repost my patrons-only post. My future plans and description of released features intended only for patrons. So, be kind, remove my post from patreon, and keep only links and instructions for uncensoring.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
How do i increase her sanity? Is feeding her at the start the only way to make her like me at the start?
Sanity or sympathy? Sympathy can be raised by removing shackles or giving her clothes. Even greeting before talk can raise her sympathy a little. While she is a slave sympathy will be hardest param to raise.

Reactions: Wayyah17

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
1) Start the game:
When creating a character, you are given a certain amount of free character points for which you can pump out...
Thank for suggestions. Right now these mechanics are quite hard to implement, but some of you ideas are very interesting. Leashing slaves - is something what I am realy need. But I don't want to make my game to complicated.

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Well i wanted to play this game but made the mistake of putting in full screen now i cant get past the Warning screen, even tried redownloading it and everything stuck in full screen now. welp maybe next time

Psycho974

Sep 28, 2017
Well i wanted to play this game but made the mistake of putting in full screen now i cant get past the Warning screen, even tried redownloading it and everything stuck in full screen now. welp maybe next time
tried alt + enter to switch to window mode ?

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
I gave it a try, and it's pretty nice, even if i don't really understand all the mechanics...

What the Mistress room is made for?
When you raises your slaves sympathy to 100, what it changes ? I hopped maybe you can have sex with them in a bed room, or make them clean, cook or something.

Not so bad and nice to pass time.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I gave it a try, and it's pretty nice, even if i don't really understand all the mechanics...

What the Mistress room is made for?
When you raises your slaves sympathy to 100, what it changes ? I hopped maybe you can have sex with them in a bed room, or make them clean, cook or something.

Not so bad and nice to pass time.
Mistress is not usable right now. Mistress will be added later.
Right now 100 sympathy not necessary. On next build I'm planing add ability to slave evolve into servant, after gaining 100 symp.
You can have sex with her at bedroom. First of all talk to builder and order a pet carpet in bed room(500$), then place slave on it. Next, talk to her and select "Service"
I'm planning what servants can make simple jobs for you, such as cook, clean, feed slaves and so on

Reactions: DigitalFire

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Try delete files in c:\Users\[Your user name]\AppData\Local\ninetyss\Saved\SaveGames\
This will delete save file with preferences, including game resolution settings

Perk

Jun 16, 2017
How can you keep the mind high?
Talking doesn't seem to be efficient as you need a lot of stamina
And even working with her assistance does affect her mind
I'm not able to have money and her mind high at the same time
Any suggestion

mevony

Dec 4, 2016
Hello you can > talk to your slave > Offer > Alchol > beer or vodka.

Slave lost stamina for one day but win mind and love
How you can talk to slave? Does she needs to be in specific room for that action? I get only "Train...", get from training room, wash/feed. I can't find "talk" option.
Thanks

Perk

Jun 16, 2017
How you can talk to slave? Does she needs to be in specific room for that action? I get only "Train...", get from training room, wash/feed. I can't find "talk" option.
Thanks
You need to unlock the jails for 1000$
(call builder right room of the house> Clean garbage next day > Jail)
There you can talk with them
(Also some submission is needed to make them drink alcohol)

Reactions: mevony

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Only achievement right now is become richer then your rivals. Game have cheat codes "dumbmoney" and "dumbexp".
Lmfao, that would have been nice to know considering cheat engine :b

I'm liking the early customization you've added, it looks good and most of the game plays well.

One bug I've encountered numerous times is when you "go to" the top floor of the house in x3 speed, the MC will disappear after walking through one of the doors. The fix is to reload the game, or hope and prey that when the day is over he reappears in the bedroom. I've only been able to recreate it in 3x speed, so I'm not sure what happens. If you wait long enough the options will say "come with me" "go to room", which neither of them do anything.

Reactions: Todeswunsch

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Lmfao, that would have been nice to know considering cheat engine :b

I'm liking the early customization you've added, it looks good and most of the game plays well.

One bug I've encountered numerous times is when you "go to" the top floor of the house in x3 speed, the MC will disappear after walking through one of the doors. The fix is to reload the game, or hope and prey that when the day is over he reappears in the bedroom. I've only been able to recreate it in 3x speed, so I'm not sure what happens. If you wait long enough the options will say "come with me" "go to room", which neither of them do anything.
Sometime I'm noticed silmilar bugs on 3x speed. Most likely ue4 cant calculate pathfinding correctly on high speed. I think I will force to switch on 2x speed while walking. Thanks for big report

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes