Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm a little depressed this game (and Cost of Survival) is marked "completed" now, I love the art/animation style and how it actually is a real sandbox rather than a VN in disguise, I was hoping it would continue to grow, for example night visits with your servant in their rooms, molesting your servants as they work(particularly the maid while she scrubs floors), more models (Blond, Ebony, Furry), more sexual positions etc
Is this game ending because your bored with it now or because its approaching the limits of the engine? (I saw an earlier remark refusing a translation because of potential bug issues)

Reactions: ChaosDMNS

kostsush

Jun 23, 2020
Did you ever think to make a femdom game like this? You already have an engine and a concept of the game - it only need to make little changes.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I'm a little depressed this game (and Cost of Survival) is marked "completed" now, I love the art/animation style and how it actually is a real sandbox rather than a VN in disguise, I was hoping it would continue to grow, for example night visits with your servant in their rooms, molesting your servants as they work(particularly the maid while she scrubs floors), more models (Blond, Ebony, Furry), more sexual positions etc
Is this game ending because your bored with it now or because its approaching the limits of the engine? (I saw an earlier remark refusing a translation because of potential bug issues)
Did you ever think to make a femdom game like this? You already have an engine and a concept of the game - it only need to make little changes.
This is a finished project, I don't have plans to develop it further. Wait a little for my next game release, in which I will try to implement your suggestions

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I have a question or rather a problem. I cleaned out the pet stables but the builder does not have an option for the aviary. There just isn't anything there.

where aviary.png

Last edited:

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Update apparently the issue is not that it's missing but that for some reason either it changed name after I built / updated it or something like that. So it wasn't showing up in the menu.

For everyone that has this issue in the future its the room on the bottom right above the cave. If you have that than it works.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Update apparently the issue is not that it's missing but that for some reason either it changed name after I built / updated it or something like that. So it wasn't showing up in the menu.

For everyone that has this issue in the future its the room on the bottom right above the cave. If you have that than it works.
I'm not sure I understood you correctly, but... is your problem solved or do you still need help?

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes