• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine - Completed - 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

1. 5.00 star(s)

moihen1719

cool game bro continue updating it

i like the performe if you could put lesbian action

and some punishments like sado that would be excellent and more jobs for the salves cool game def. i will buy it
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Yatzeh

Love the idea so for. Gorgeous graphics. Few minor issues not worth mentioning as think you should at least try it.
    Saw this other guy say must need a gaming rig to play this but I have a few years old mid-range laptop at play it at highest resolution no probs.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

The Sexy Chinaman

The concept and everything is great, but my only problem is that you don't have much energy for the day. Kinda rough to play without the cheats.

Clicking around to move is pretty clunky as well, almost feels like a chore. Each room has an action associated with it, and one of those is "move". you have to click the move action, then click the room you want. On top of that, you need to wait for animations to finish before you can click an action.

Overall, definitely worth a try if you're interested.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

FoxLust

That a pretty good game its the best. There some glitchs and bugs but i recommend this game to anybody that love Slave training game type or forced sex game type.
    But you need a good pc not a gaming one but more than a laptop
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Munardy

The idea, being what it is, is very much marred by the execution.
    The graphics is uninspired, in my oppinion, containing far to much very flat background, and far too little of the very sprite-like characters. And I mean sprite not in the faerie way.

The characters move around between a handfull of houses, and do things in various rooms. Nothing wrong with that... but here we come to my absolute biggest gripe with this game: The CONTROLS! Or the lack of control you have as you let the mouse pointer approach the side of the window or screen, and swoosh... you're in a neighbouring house... or so deep underground that all you see is the dark earth...

I mean come on, dev! A easily findable preference button where one can set the scrolling speed... or better yet multiple zones near the edge with progressively faster scroll the closer to the edge you get. I say really... Have you, as a developer, tried the game yourself? If so, why did you not catch this issue yourself? Or are you a wonder of reaction speed so you can nudge the mouse just enough close to a border to have the image centered where you like it?

Well, that tirade pretty much sums up why I deleted the game after 15 painfull minutes... But in all honesty, there were both blowjobs and missionary fucking before that. So, it's not slow getting into sex. Ok, the sex-graphics isn't great... or even good imo. But if you get a game about slaving, I suspect that the situation might do more to get you hot than the imagery will. So, if you're not getting your rockers off to buying, training (violently optional?) and selling women, I suggest you give this one a miss, since this game has no other qualities to recommend it.