• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

Perk

Jun 16, 2017
Treat them better than it should go up again, if i remember correctly.
Treat them hard until they become submissive first
Once they are submissive give them vodka (best option) or beer bought from the bar

Also cleaning the bath and letting them use it does help

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
@crust
Please place this information on the OP:

To uncensor the game, press f10, and type "dumbuncen" in the cheat box.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Gotta ask again for a mac build. Macbooks and the like have huge marketshare among young people.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Treat them hard until they become submissive first
Once they are submissive give them vodka (best option) or beer bought from the bar

Also cleaning the bath and letting them use it does help
Thanks for the correction. Its a while ago that i've played it and i completly forgot about the vodka. xD

nokhai

May 4, 2018
Great game with great theme which not often around here.
Btw anyone know what the exact meaning of "potency" while training slave? the bar with a clock at the side?

its ejucalation bar or....?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
How do I raise Loyalty ? Searching the thread gives nothing.
I'm not sure there is a solid method to it, but giving them off days gives +10% to loyalty.
Wait for them to be inside of their room, and then talk to them about "duty".

Reactions: Greugreu

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Game is very well done, but make sure you are ok with violence to women. Could't stomach it myself, but couldn't handle Stationmaster either. Not a judgement, just beware if you are "super-sensitive".

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Game is very well done, but make sure you are ok with violence to women. Could't stomach it myself, but couldn't handle Stationmaster either. Not a judgement, just beware if you are "super-sensitive".
Yeah if you can't be violent torward women in a game, then this is not for you. I would never do anything like that to a woman in real life, but i don't care if its in a game.

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes