Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
This version seems bugged unless I am missing something. Went through two girls and they would never give BJ's while serving drinks. Even though BJ lvl was at like 11. Never was an issue before. One girls was BJ lvl 11 99% submission like 90 affection and like level 6 lewd. Still just served drinks all day.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
This version seems bugged unless I am missing something. Went through two girls and they would never give BJ's while serving drinks. Even though BJ lvl was at like 11. Never was an issue before. One girls was BJ lvl 11 99% submission like 90 affection and like level 6 lewd. Still just served drinks all day.
It's not a bug, it's a feature ©
I thought it was not logical that the slave starts doing blows to bar visitors. Sex services are the occupation of prostitutes servants. Besides this, this blow job brought some hard-to-repair bugs, so I decided to remove this

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Found a possible issue, when coverting from slave to servant, the mind stat is still active. the bath to mind loss ratio is too great even for my housekeeper type servant. there is no way for me to give her a mind potion either. so eventually she'll go insane?

that and when she helps girls bath, if you got the bathroom should take it to there not the bathtub in the training room?
I now, that mind for servant need to be re-balanced. I planning to make mind restore on off-day. Besides, potion of mind can be applied to servant after she became insane

If your servant wash your slave, she will always do it training room. May be in future I will add possibility to wash them in bath, but not in next release

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
that happened with me on another game. i just turned off Bitdefender Shield
That seems like a really terrible idea, like making my computer wear a "public use" sign on prom night. It sounds sexy in theory, but I like my computer STD-free.

Reactions: Abibliboop

Yatzeh

Apr 8, 2018
You always can find changelog on my patreon page (link at thread topic).
Are you planning on providing a greater diversity of appearences to the girls?(weight, height, breast-/butt-/hip-size)
Right now they all pretty much look the same with few different hairstyles.

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes