Collection Video 7pupu collection [2023-12-02] [Cobby]

Sep 30, 2021
yes its the first time,
guess he finally comply after all those people keep nagging him for it lol
I doubt he will but I hope he decides to use a skinnier body for Suisei. I'm not familiar with KK but are they able to do that?
I also can't wait for the eventual Kronii video.

wharlUm2ocow

Dec 25, 2019
I learn now roger is makeing 2 versions of sex videos: with sex sound and no sex sound. except sound there is no difference
after I find video source and I go to update share, if I combine 2 videos to 1 video and 2 audio tracks of sex sound and no sex sound is that better?

NepNep

Sep 4, 2017
I learn now roger is makeing 2 versions of sex videos: with sex sound and no sex sound. except sound there is no difference
after I find video source and I go to update share, if I combine 2 videos to 1 video and 2 audio tracks of sex sound and no sex sound is that better?
If its the exact same video but with different audio then why would Roger bring out 2 videos? Wouldn't it be easier to just have 2 separate audio tracks?

and to answer your question. Yes. it is better. people won't have to download 2 video files.

1walker1

Feb 21, 2024
If anyone has the nude version of this video, I would be very grateful if you could share it with me

Yor Forger - Number9【SPY×FAMILY】

Reactions: Rikkarika