3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Oberstein

Nov 13, 2017
So i wa splaying around with New Game+ and found this event after having sex ith the gf on the storeroom, but i can´t replicate this again neither the game says what it means, can i fuck the other girls too? Like that gyaru?

Jun 24, 2017
So i wa splaying around with New Game+ and found this event after having sex ith the gf on the storeroom, but i can´t replicate this again neither the game says what it means, can i fuck the other girls too? Like that gyaru?

View attachment 307783
No idea. A lot of people on this thread mentioned the same thing, but I wasn't able to do anything else, and I'm not sure if there is any more content after that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Oberstein

Shirakuroi

May 12, 2018

View attachment 307783
I had something similar happen to me but in the Library instead... It might be the game failing to load something...?

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
The quality of animation in this game is astonishing. While the game is really primitive (no choices, just heading from one event to another) it still gives out a really high quality vibe (animations make a difference between a game and a slideshow; good animations raise the games appeal by a lot... at least to me).

Hopefully there more coming from this dev... and this time with a bit of gameplay.

Reactions: Secmess

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
so, any clue about the assistant stuff? i feel very intrigued about that scene and the new version 1.15

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes