RPGM Abandoned Dominus Of The Realm [v0.3.0a] [K-Media]

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
51672_Dominus_of_the_Realm_startpic.jpg

Overview:

The game is basically a Dominate and bang game. It is fun game of fight, fuck and take over the Realm. Once you defeat an opponent you throw them in your dungeon and use them whenever you please.​

Updated: 16-11-17
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.3.0a
Language: English
Genre: Domination, Full sex

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

51683_TFazassfist2.jpg 51685_wendydoggysuck.jpg 51686_vickheadlap.jpg 51687_vickyairfuck.jpg

Maelstrom69

Oct 10, 2017
Thank You very much wep for putting the game up!! I would greatly appreciate any feedback from anyone who tries the game. Good, Bad, Indifferent any constructive critique is welcomed. This is my first attempt at making a game. Thank you.. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Holodexxx_Mike

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
downloading atm mega been slow tonight.will have a play through tomorrow evening and let you know my thoughts

jim_dark

Jun 2, 2017
really??? he couldn't make it any smaller?
you have to use a magnifying glass to even look at it.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
First release and is so heavy? 1gb, i intrigue to see how much content have.

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
This is a waste of time.
Gameplay: No Choices, no views, no finesse
The sexscenes are generic, the camera pan is amateurish, the talk is stupid, and you can't stop or escape the overly long badly lighted scenes.
Only good thing was the view of the ass, that was a beautiful model.
I am sorry, it is not a game, it is a whatcanidowiththistools. It would be better to learn how that works and then come back with something, that is acceptable.

Reactions: hopeless

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
Ok couldn't resist a peak have played up to taking the cave.

Rig I played it on I5 4690K devil canyon clocked to 4 ghz. 16gig 1600mhz ram clocked to 1700mhz gtx1060 6gig

First impressions

the premise of the game is quite good take over the kingdom bone the girl/s running the kingdom repeat until you take over the realm good fapping material. Picked up on a couple of typo's they not game breakers Bussnes = business, Rate = Rat.But the deal breaker for me was the early animations block y and pix-elated to say the least they did improve as i went further in but its all about 1st impressions. if you are looking for people to support your project 1st impressions count for a lot ,so would suggest getting them cleaned up.Overall had fun with it fight and fuck cant go wrong.will play a bit more tomorrow see what we get

Last edited:

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Interesting, I think that the title screen doesn't do justice to the real game though.

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
This is my first attempt at making a game. Thank you.
This is a waste of time.
The sexscenes are generic, the camera pan is amateurish, the talk is stupid, and you can't stop or escape the overly long badly lighted scenes.
I am sorry, it is not a game, it is a whatcanidowiththistools. It would be better to learn how that works and then come back with something, that is acceptable.
gameplay its fight and fuck he stated that in the description
sex scenes maybe you could offer advice on how to improve this (The sexscenes are generic, the camera pan is amateurish, the talk is stupid, and you can't stop or escape the overly long badly lighted scenes.)

doesn't need choices you fight and fuck simple as that

it seems that this is not your sort of game so maybe best leave the views to people who enjoy this sort of thing

Maelstrom69

Oct 10, 2017
Ok couldn't resist a peak have played up to taking the cave.

Rig I played it on I5 4690K devil canyon clocked to 4 ghz. 16gig 1600mhz ram clocked to 1700mhz gtx1060 6gig

First impressions

the premise of the game is quite good take over the kingdom bone the girl/s running the kingdom repeat until you take over the realm good fapping material. Picked up on a couple of typo's they not game breakers Bussnes = business, Rate = Rat.But the deal breaker for me was the early animations block y and pix-elated to say the least they did improve as i went further in but its all about 1st impressions. if you are looking for people to support your project 1st impressions count for a lot ,so would suggest getting them cleaned up.Overall had fun with it fight and fuck cant go wrong.will play a bit more tomorrow see what we get
Thanks for the first look. I appreciate you saying it got better as you went further. It is true first sceene poor lighting and kind of block like. I do appreciate that you noticed it gets better as you go along. Thanks..

Maelstrom69

Oct 10, 2017
This is a waste of time.
Thanks for your input.. I agree lighting is poor on the first sceene..

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
You are welcome (even if Nightcrawler thinks, I should not have written my comment :p ).
The thing - in my opinion - is, you can make a good game by different means, but it has to have something. Good story, good gameplay, interesting features, good visuals - anything of these can save you. I played freecities, which has no graphics or anything, because it simulated the slaveholding arcologies in a very convincing way, and I played harem collector, mainly because of its good written main character, and I played these old fight'nfuck flashgames, because they are fun and fast. Heck, I even play Space Empires aka "spreadsheat in space", and it hasn't even tits!
I see no such reason yet to play this again.
Except maybe for the beautiful asses of your models. ;)

Reactions: Amariithynar

Salamatama

Sep 16, 2017
Criticisms: The titlescreen looks like an image that is badly photoshopped and the gameplay gets a bit repetitive. Aside from those, it's okay.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
I dodge games with preview pics like that.
If the advertisement (the part that should be looking preeetty good, since it should show the best sides to lure new players) looks like that: title screen questionable photoshop/paint crop, obvious clipping in the scenes.... it makes me wonder how worse the real game musst look like, if the dev doesnt even carefully chooses/edit the promotion.

gl hf anyway

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
The dev just realized his fantasy into a "game". Totally poorly done. At least he must have had fun.
Seems like he used a game to capture those sex scenes. Not my kind of "game". would give 0.1 / 5 for the effort.

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
You are welcome (even if Nightcrawler thinks, I should not have written my comment :p ).
Not at all just thought you were being over critical for a 1st attempt at a game,As for story in my opinion you fight win then fuck the bint you have beaten not much story involved just plain fapping material.Maybe i was just aiming at giving a bit of advice on how to achieve the lighting etc but he seems to have figured that out with later renders.I'm no programmer or artist but, i am in the process of writing a game similar to this but with a more in depth story line that i hope i can pass over to a dev at some stage but still early days.but I guess my main point is yes their are certainly things to improve on in this game but also give the dev some encouragement/credit for his efforts rather than just throwing negatives all the time

Reactions: dussalant

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
Sorry not had time to play more of it due to work commitments but it is still on hard drive will delve deeper as soon as possible