EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Unbenannt-1.jpg

Overview:
“After the passing of your estranged Great Uncle, you learn that he has left his estate to you in his will. Unsure of what to do, you decide to visit the mansion you have just inherited, only to discover that not only was your Great Uncle an owner of slaves, but that two of them still remain at the mansion, . . . anticipating your arrival. You meet Anna (21), an emotionally damaged woman who is haunted by the horrors she has experienced. As well as her sister Eve (18) who embodies the wonder of a child and who has been largely sheltered from the harsher realities of her situation. It is up to you how you proceed, do you use them as you please, following in your Great Uncle’s footstep? Or do you nurture them, giving them a brighter life than they have ever known, . . . and perhaps fall in love along the way?”​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-04
Release Date: 2024-03-02
Developer: Aftermath Team - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: A90
Language: English
Other Game: Last Stand of Ra
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

vector12 thanks for the link

014.png anna_sex_first_ride.png eve_shielded_by_anna.png frontdoor_day_rain.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
Nice - I always like going to opposite route of breaking or corrupting somebody :) (takes me down memory lane, too because my first girlfriend was very insecure and had a history of self-harm (cutting herself) and thus she needed a confidence boost (note: I am not the most confident guy, but I was tons more confident than she was) or some emotional reasurance a lot of times - funnily enough there were times she was downright bossy and in charge, too...I really loved her - till she left me for an asshole (I sometimes think I was too nice, but then again I've never been the typical nice guy either, because I don't let people walk all over me...well, strange...got to stop rambling))

BUT: Either I am doing it wrong (or I am just to dumb for this game!) or there is no more story after the first day? (Girls aren't showing up when summoned...it just tells me that they should ("This will allow you to move *insert girl's name here* to your current location...")...strange!)

Well, still I like the writing - the art could be less influenced by Mangas, but that's ok (as the artist avoids some of the pitfalls of that art-style like overly large eyes or (especially in Hentai) boobs that are blown out of proportion (looks stupid and breaks all immersion for me, when the boobs don't fit the frame of the girl/woman that's being shown!))

ps: I don't like the navigation with the menu (especially since you have to go back the way you came if you are say in the bathroom - can't just go to the entrance hall from there, no sir, you have to return to your bedroom, then to the hallway and finally the entrance hall!)

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
Changelog (ingame):
Version Concept 2:
-Intro is complete, carrying through the first night.
-Open exploration starts on the second day. You can explore most of the house, but nothing happens anywhere yet.

Version Concept 1:
-Proof of Concept build.
-Start of game framework in place including naming of main character and core stats for both Anna and Eve.
-Game includes intro, up to first meeting with Anna.
So nothing to do on day2 I think.

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
Reading seems a very usefull skill - I should do it more ;) (or to spell it out: Sorry, I kind of didn't read that *sits in the corner ashamed of himself*)

Thanks for pointing this out BTW :)

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Oh shit, this is by the guy who is writing The Allure of Wanton Cove. "An emotionally damaged woman who is haunted by the horrors she has experienced" huh? Considering it's this guy, those horrors might be pretty harsh. Looks awesome

Reactions: Krull and liadryn

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
I love the concept, can't wait for an update or does someone have a 5$ pledge to get the actual A1b version?

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
It's just a teaser at present, but it is interesting. I hope there will be some middle ground between 'rape and torture' and 'lovey dovey'.

Lisvi

May 6, 2017
"I tried to make friends with one of master's slaves that he kept locked in his room most of the time. She was really sad and her voice was a little raspy from all the screaming he made her do, when he found me in his room talking to her, he made me watch as he hurt her," Eve's expression starts to fall, becoming terribly sad, "Anna says it was acid that he was pouring on her and that he liked it when she screamed. She's the only one he made cry more than my sister."

Fearing the answer, you can't help but ask, "What happened to her?"

"A man, an oriental man with a long brown coat and a hat came right after our last master died. He scared me a little. He gathered up all of the slaves except for us. He told us to care for the house until our new master arrived, then he left with the other slaves and a few other things," Her voice is small when she adds, "I hope she's ok."

So this is supposed to be set in the same universe as "Dorei to no Seikatsu/Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling" huh? interesting.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes