[]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Asherandai

Sep 20, 2018
Does this game have the brain destroying cum addiction like Futadom World? I find that to be a real turn off personally

Apr 5, 2019
No I don't have that planned as of yet, there will be brain destruction in other ways if you catch my drift ;).

UPDATE: Added two more character designs

So setting up and rendering the scenes is proving more tedious and time consuming than I expected. I might have to change up my approach on how I want the game to look.

Idea:
Instead of rendering heavy fleshed out scenes for each render, I might do something like what some games like Futadom World, Tales of Androgyny or Treasure of Nadia do for their general gameplay. Most of the times you'll just see sprites with backgrounds of the location, with more fleshed out scenes showing only when there's a significant interaction taking place between the characters.

What do you guys think?
Its a good idea in the sense that you wont be taxing your pc as much for rendering and it will speed up the developement and give you more time to focus on other aspects of the game.
Also if done correctly, having sprites isnt aesthetically worse than a fully rendered game.

fzonedout

Dec 10, 2019
Overall idea seems good in theory. I hope the interactions with all the characters will develop organically with plenty of build-up rather than a complete fuckfest right off the bat. Teasing, reluctance, and training are all elements that would make for a good futadom game. Good luck! Looking forward to the demo.

P.S. does "Futaville" sound better than "Futasville" to anyone?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo

slider

Jul 14, 2017
Futaville does sound better than Futasville, but I'm afraid either name could prove problematic. There's a certain immoral company that makes games which titles end with -ville that likes to sue everyone that names their games this way.

Hornstown used to be called Hornsville until the dev got threatened with lawsuit.

Reactions: Saki_Sliz

fzonedout

Dec 10, 2019
Thanks for the heads up, I looked into it a bit and seems you're right. In the end I might end up changing the name anyway since its so early in development.
Some name suggestions:
  • Serve to Survive
  • Futa's Mercy
  • Property of [insert name of village here]

Candy-Harlot

Feb 12, 2020
Seems like it could be cool from the concept, I just hope it isn't as mean spirited as something like Futadom world. I feel like the concept of futanari domination over a man has a lot of fun potential, in that game it was done in far too cruel a way for me to enjoy the concept.

Reactions: Lightbringer417

eva9963

Apr 16, 2018
just out of curiosity and because im probably blind, do you think you have a rough estimation for release, this looks like its gonna be a good one.

xeromanran

Jan 27, 2019
hmmm :unsure:....I personally prefer the MC to be more girly, but boyish enough that you can tell its a dude. Maybe the pose+hair is making him seem more girly in the poster.
It's a hips. That what make him so unrealistic. He has a 100% female figure.
In the case of men, fat is primarily deposited on the belly, look on the pictures of fat men, you will newer find a fatty with small belly. In the case of women, on the hips. I suggest just make a thinner hips, on a preview actually protagonist looks pretty fine.
Sorry for my english.

Last edited:

sodomyxxx

Mar 9, 2018
It doesn't have to be ultrarealistic since it's definitely fiction. But yeah, you definitely don't want a full on bodybuilder gym head. You also don't want him to be plainly a girl albeit petite just with a tacked on penis. Maybe look at twink male models if you can stomach it? Or go full the extra mile and look at passing crossdressers.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote