• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I mean everybody who have this) if you have, can you share please?
I do indeed have. I'm a patron of 3DZen's which I have mentioned previously, so I have all of his works. Hell, he's been gracious enough that I even have the Daz files for Officer Reilly and Ellie-May. And Kylie, Kayla, and a few others from the Futa Stepsisters series.

So, no. No way in hell I'm jeopardising that by sharing his works.

I do report to him each time a request is made, so maybe if you ask nicely he might upload it.

• Angry
Reactions: Zhagaroth

Orpheus22

Jun 10, 2020
I do indeed have. I'm a patron of 3DZen's which I have mentioned previously, so I have all of his works. Hell, he's been gracious enough that I even have the Daz files for Officer Reilly and Ellie-May. And Kylie, Kayla, and a few others from the Futa Stepsisters series.

So, no. No way in hell I'm jeopardising that by sharing his works.

I do report to him each time a request is made, so maybe if you ask nicely he might upload it.
I'm impressed! I did not think that there are still people who don't frame other people who do a hard and great job) my respect to you

3Dzen

Sep 20, 2016
Alley_Cat Thank you! Orpheus22 I am 40 images into Futa Cop #2 if you would and all here like a sneak peek the link below has the first 40 images and also a zip for the Lara Croft work in progress. I will change this link on the next update but any support is appreciated, its harder and harder to try and make this a full time gig when your work is plastered all over the internet a few weeks after release :-/

Work In Progress Patreon

My Patreon -

3Dzen

Sep 20, 2016
Hey 3Dzen do you still post on subscribe star or should i better subscribe on Patreon?
I do and you would have access to both platforms on either sub, Subscribe Star has more of the BDSM harder stuff but all my Patreon sets are accessible three too WIP 2 sets on SS link below as well :

SS page -->

My current WIP on SS is below as well link will change next update:

3Dzen

Sep 20, 2016
Futa Cop 2 is done, The cop in that is also in Futa Haunting with her Gass attendant for some anal :p

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
I change the DL links monthly, if you want tall my sets just sub on Patreon or Sub Star for a month lol
I could see myself subscribing though patreon does not work with my VPN and your substar low tier is more expensive. On the other side i'm only a fan of futa and lesbian part of your collection, and half futa comics are textless, though from what i've seen so far the ones with text are pretty good. I will keep this in mind, depending how much i'll enjoy when i'll give a through read I'll consider subscription.

3Dzen

Sep 20, 2016
I could see myself subscribing though patreon does not work with my VPN and your substar low tier is more expensive. On the other side i'm only a fan of futa and lesbian part of your collection, and half futa comics are textless, though from what i've seen so far the ones with text are pretty good. I will keep this in mind, depending how much i'll enjoy when i'll give a through read I'll consider subscription.
Only my old stuff has textless versions, all newer (past 3 years) the comics have text dialogue on 95% of the images, I am much more into a story line in the sets these day sVs no context or plot :)