• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

3DLoad - Broken Links

benswift1979

Jul 4, 2019
Has anyone else notice that 3Dload links are now all poisoned? All the links are disguised and point to a spam site. It used to be just 2% of the links but now it seems it is everything. Can anyone confirm this is what they are seeing as well?

Pig Slayer Shaolin

Dec 17, 2020
Never had any problem with 3dload, but I only use the google drive links. Usually the other ones are either offline or have bad conection.

benswift1979

Jul 4, 2019
Thanks man. I'll check it out again to see what's going on. I know the google ones hit the max limit on the first of release.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Currently, all the links are triggering my antivirus "URL:Malvertising".

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
Interestingly starting a day or two ago I cannot get to any links now on any browser.. Opera worked for about 2 tries but now ALL of them return the old ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED when I try to use any button, MEGA, Google drive...

1625403961112.png

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
They are working for me, have you tried using a downloader, like Jdownloader2?

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
They are working for me, have you tried using a downloader, like Jdownloader2?
Nah I just dont get why it suddenly changed for me without doing any updates or changes to my system. Would like to figure out what the problem is so I can just correct it .. Oddly enough I found when I turn ON the VPN in Opera I dont get blocked, then I turn it back off and everything continues to work until the next time I click a button for one of the downloads.. then the error again.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Nah I just dont get why it suddenly changed for me without doing any updates or changes to my system. Would like to figure out what the problem is so I can just correct it .. Oddly enough I found when I turn ON the VPN in Opera I dont get blocked, then I turn it back off and everything continues to work until the next time I click a button for one of the downloads.. then the error again.
That means that your area or ISP is blocking the site.

Reactions: anne O'nymous