Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
hey everyone lets show r fan art here for uncaste im sure there some great art work out there

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
webview:
(thanks to 3DK-X to upload his own works on ex-hentai!)

Last edited:
Reactions: MyLoneyLucifer

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
ok ty but that don't help here tho when ppl come here to look at sexy pics of the people on the game for example a wife and mother have a fan art page and its has helped bring more people to love the game so I feel we all should post pictures either from the game or what people make and put them on here to share

3DK-x

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
webview:
/thank to 3DK-X to upload his own works on ex-hentai!)
First chapter is completely public, so I upload it in several places for people to enjoy. Thanks for linking it here :)

Reactions: Del.Mar

3DK-x

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Updated Comic with 16 pages added! 8 to each Route!:

>>> <<<

Will be available here some time this week!

:)

Reactions: ancienregimele

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
Updated!

This is the viewer for it!

Mega

Sure MOD will have links up for downloads shortly.
Thanks for sharing. Great work.

One quick suggestion: maybe take a poll of your patrons, but my vote would be to pick one path and commit to it. Pick whichever one you like best. But I would much rather get 15 panels that advance the story than 8 each in two different paths...

If you have to do two paths, consider doing the images once and just alter the dialogue?

But it’s your story so it’s your choice.

Reactions: 3DK-x

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017

One quick suggestion: maybe take a poll of your patrons, but my vote would be to pick one path and commit to it. Pick whichever one you like best. But I would much rather get 15 panels that advance the story than 8 each in two different paths...

If you have to do two paths, consider doing the images once and just alter the dialogue?

There has already been a poll & this 2 path approach resulted. IMO it's the best way to please most of the people, most of the time. It's not as if there's a long wait between updates. Shutting down one of these routes now would create a lot of dissatisfaction, besides which, it should be interesting to see how the alternate storylines diverge.

Reactions: 3DK-x and tyuiasdf

3DK-x

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

Yeah, like somebody has already said I've already had a poll to decide which path to continue and the outcome was pretty much a draw.

Then whilst thinking about it, I thought what the hell! I may as well make both paths, gives everybody a little of something they enjoy.

I understand the frustration of only creating 8 pages per week oppose to a possible 16; but that being said, the routes will come back together at certain times so then the story is flowing on the same path, meaning at some point I'll be back to releasing 16 pages etc. Basically, during sexual encounters will be where images change and dialog changes depending on the route. Other than that they'll be more or less the same. Obviously I'll have to account for some dialog changes if there's anything quoting past events.

Personally, I like doing the two routes. I enjoy having two sides of a story and having two different places I could take it. It's down to the reader which one they enjoy most, but they have two versions to choose from which is rare when it comes to comics.

Hope this makes sense. Thanks for the comment!

3DK-x

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Hellooooo,

I've finished Chapter One!! Really chuffed with it too :D. My first ever comic! First of many! Anyway, here is the link for those who want access now:

It will be here probably in a week or something.

Reactions: ancienregimele

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
your comic is awesome love everything about it I hope u have priya barefooted in the next chapter plz

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
your comic is awesome love everything about it I hope u have priya barefooted in the next chapter plz
I believe women's legs look better in heels, especially when they are wearing little else, or nothing. They also accentuate the "poetry in motion" of the female form. This has been true since they caught on in the 17th century. I hope Priya hangs onto a pair for as long as possible.