Seeking 3DCG games with good writing

bigbonner

Aug 14, 2017
I want a game with decent writing and an actual slow build up to nude scenes. I want similar gameplay as Big Brother or Man of the House.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
If you want something just like BB and MotH then sorry, you're not gonna find much with a good story. View of Family has one of the better character developments in this genre, but it could definitely be better.

However, there are some games that have good stories and use a nice buildup.

My Sweet Neighbors is great, but wait till the next update, since it's aimed for the end of the month.

Daughter For Dessert is great, loved playing it myself.

Parental love is another good one, and I might wait for a bit on it too, since it's update should be soon.

I Love Daddy is great, interesting story but I suggest you play all the endings to get the full scope of the game.

Coceter Chronicles is my favorite game and it's because of the story.

If you need more, just ask, I've got more.

ken ko

May 14, 2017
If you haven't played Babysitter. Then you should check it out. It hit all your check marks if not more.

Reactions: DarthSeduction

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
If you haven't played Babysitter. Then you should check it out. It hit all your check marks if not more.
YES I always miss that one in my lists. But seriously. I even go to Burt when I have questions regarding my own writing. He's awesome.

Reactions: ken ko