HTML 3D Website Idea

Mr. Gelato

Aug 2, 2023
Imagine a break from all these repetitive Novel Based Games, how about a "game" you can truly interact with.
Your actions, your touch can control the story, the squirming, the juices, the explosion of desire!

I'm currently doing user research on some potential projects I want to start working on. I have 2 main Ideas:
One of which is an interactive website type of game with 3D Models, Realtime Lighting and Reflections where your scrolling (or swiping on mobile) controls the story and animations within. There will be chances for you to solve puzzles, move items, and well interact with the 'display'. So don't skip to much of the story. Think of it like a Realtime Animation Comic on a Website that is also a mini game.

Depending on the story and characters will depend on the art generated.
- A Detective's Love, Unraveling Mysteries and Passion in the Search for Truth with the Enigmatic Suspect : Dark and Mysterious with Red Lighting Ambience.
- A Tale of Forbidden Love as a Mystical Fairy Succumbs to the Alluring Charm of a Human : Bright, Vibrant, Glows.

Please let me know your thoughts:
Is this something you will enjoy?
Do you have any questions, suggestions or concerns?
Do you know anything like this already existing?
Would you like to see anything specific with this style (requests)?

Ps: To help visualize you can find some SFW examples bellow - I'm not affiliated with any ;)

May 5, 2020
Is this something you will enjoy?

It would be wonderful, but there's a problem:

An H-game needs to arouse you, no beating around the bush.
Could you create a game with that gameplay style (which I repeat, I really like), but with 3D assets like those from Daz3D (Graphically Speaking)? In my opinion, it's not easy at all.
Maybe you would even develop a great game, full of puzzles and intrigue.
If possible, once it's done, could you show a demo, even a very short one, where you can see a little bit of the interactive 3D models?
If something actually comes out that works, that excites the player, it could be one of the best games of this kind ever created.

Do you have any questions, suggestions or concerns?
I wrote that above.

Do you know anything like this already existing?

As a child, I remember trying some things, but they were all flash games or really low-quality 3D games without a story.

Would you like to see anything specific with this style (requests)?
What you like the most, in a way that allows you to represent it to the best of your belief.