3D Software Help and Assistance. Ask Away.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bufameti

May 12, 2018
Can't answer the animation part, but I can answer the genitalia part when it comes to Daz models.

With Daz there are 3 options:
  1. The Daz genitals you get from the Michael and Victoria Pro Bundles
  2. Dicktator and Golden Palace, for male and female respectively, by Meipe you can get from
  3. New Gens for female genitals by 3feetwolf you can get from
The Daz genitals are very basic and come with very limited morphs and textures but there are morphs you can from Renderotica to give more options. Dicktator, Golden Palace and New Gens are all very high quality genitalia that are somewhat more realistic, although Dicktator can be made to look crazy unreal.

I think they're all pretty much compatible with one another if you want to do your own poses but some sex pose sets are for specific genitals as are the animation sets by .

Hope that answers at least one part of your question.
Thanks man!!!
I did not know that this website existed (Renderotica)
Thanks a lot man!

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Guys there's something like Skin Builder 3 but for Males? I searched around for a while now, with no result.
Also, no offence here, but is it me or we got tons of content for female characters and almost none for males? I mean i got over 400 Gb of assets for females and for males i have only 60 Gb of assets.

Edit: Yeah, it wasn't me, we really got less content for males character than females one.
000000lilheaossss.png

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Guys there's something like Skin Builder 3 but for Males? I searched around for a while now, with no result.
Also, no offence here, but is it me or we got tons of content for female characters and almost none for males? I mean i got over 400 Gb of assets for females and for males i have only 60 Gb of assets.

Edit: Yeah, it wasn't me, we really got less content for males character than females one.
View attachment 257486
Thats the market, sex sells. We know it and the people on Daz know it.
As far as I know there is no skin builder for males.
If you need a good skin for males look for PHX Nate (or PTX or something so). He's gen8 but you can use the textures on g3 without any trouble and he has the best male skin textures I have seen so far.

Reactions: Nomec104

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Thats the market, sex sells. We know it and the people on Daz know it.
As far as I know there is no skin builder for males.
If you need a good skin for males look for PHX Nate (or PTX or something so). He's gen8 but you can use the textures on g3 without any trouble and he has the best male skin textures I have seen so far.
Thx mate. I asked for something like SB3 cuz i like the overlays it has, like veins, stretchmarks, moles, age spots...

Well thats just sad and frustrating, i do know that sex sell but i don't think there's no one out there who atlealst one time tried to make a male character. Also i don't believe that there are no women that use Daz 3d or generally enjoy creating and rendering scenes, so why dont we have a more wide range of choises for males too? Now, im not in to men, i'm just tired of creating and rendering only pretty girl. So i wanted to create just a simply male character, maybe a warrior or a merc i dunno, just to change once in a while.

And definitely i got problems with most of the clothes for females too cuz a couple of days ago i messed around with the growing up morphs and made a cute little girl and since 90% of the clothes are oversexualized or skimpy ones i had to set aside the character after just giving her a onepiece swimsuit and done only 1 render with her.

PS: Sorry for my very poor english, its not my native language. And sorry for my constant complaining in this last post im just too frustrated right now.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Nah, your english is fine and I know exactly what you mean. It took me more time to create my main character then it took to create all of my girls combined (and you wont even see his face ingame lol). Maybe I'm too picky, but I want at least the same level of detail for my main char as I have for my girls.
I know the issue with clothing for younger characters. Usually I get the clothes to fit in the end, but it takes way more time tweaking everything then it would with "normal" female proportions :/

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Nah, your english is fine and I know exactly what you mean. It took me more time to create my main character then it took to create all of my girls combined (and you wont even see his face ingame lol). Maybe I'm too picky, but I want at least the same level of detail for my main char as I have for my girls.
I know the issue with clothing for younger characters. Usually I get the clothes to fit in the end, but it takes way more time tweaking everything then it would with "normal" female proportions :/
Yeah im with you, i want my main character as much detailed as i can. As regards young characters the main problem isn't fitting the clothes to their small bodies since more or less i know how to fit them but the lack of normal / casual / everyday life clothes. Now listen, how am i supposed to fit this new fantasy skimpy elven armor or maybe this new semi-transparent naughty lingerie to my young girl character, thats sick ffs!

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Yeah im with you, i want my main character as much detailed as i can. As regards young characters the main problem isn't fitting the clothes to their small bodies since more or less i know how to fit them but the lack of normal / casual / everyday life clothes. Now listen, how am i supposed to fit this new fantasy skimpy elven armor or maybe this new semi-transparent naughty lingerie to my young girl character, thats sick ffs!
Lol, yeah that would be a bit much^^
Look for "casual" or "everyday" clothes and I'm sure you'll find something ;)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Have you looked at this one?

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
It's a joke... and in a way a self-criticism, I realized late that it was one of the most used, now it's part of my game :eek:

I totally agree with you, you can get dizzy with all the dresses and possibilities there are for women, but it is very difficult to find clothes suitable for a male character.
Anyway, you can always try to be creative, take some clothes and try to change (customize) the texture so that it is not like in all games.

EDIT: Oops, sorry... you were talking about skin, not clothes o_O

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Edit: Nevermind I found the problem. The basic eye morphs are part of a head morph package you have to buy(or download illegaly wink wink).

Dunno if this is the right place, but I can't reduce the size of the irises of my characters in daz studio and it's frustrating me a lot. I have a bunch of different morphs in the shaping tabs that came from different products I downloaded, but I don't have any that change the iris size. From what I found on google, I think you're supposed to see basic shaping morphs and I don't seem to have them.
iris too big.jpg

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Have you looked at this one?

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
It's a joke... and in a way a self-criticism, I realized late that it was one of the most used, now it's part of my game :eek:

I totally agree with you, you can get dizzy with all the dresses and possibilities there are for women, but it is very difficult to find clothes suitable for a male character.
Anyway, you can always try to be creative, take some clothes and try to change (customize) the texture so that it is not like in all games.

EDIT: Oops, sorry... you were talking about skin, not clothes o_O
No no no, thx for the share bro. Originally, yeah i asked for skins overlay but then i begin to talk more generally and as you can see female characters got more assets than males one in every sector: Skin, Hair, Clothes, Poses, General Props...

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Dunno if this is the right place, but I can't reduce the size of the irises of my characters in daz studio and it's frustrating me a lot. I have a bunch of different morphs in the shaping tabs that came from different products I downloaded, but I don't have any that change the iris size. From what I found on google, I think you're supposed to see basic shaping morphs and I don't seem to have them.
View attachment 257863
Look in "Actor" > "Head" > "Face" > "Eyes" > "Real World" > Eyes Iris Size

BTW, an easy way to find things is to use search (type what you are looking for in the box to the right of the magnifying glass icon).

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Look in "Actor" > "Head" > "Face" > "Eyes" > "Real World" > Eyes Iris Size

BTW, an easy way to find things is to use search (type what you are looking for in the box to the right of the magnifying glass icon).
I was looking at the right place, but I had to download the specific package separately. Those basic morphs don't come with the genesis essential packages apparently.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I was looking at the right place, but I had to download the specific package separately. Those basic morphs don't come with the genesis essential packages apparently.
Maybe it comes with the package: Genesis Head Morphs

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
wondering has anyone seen any book assets on here or daz store?

I mean like books as in open with text on it, basically something that pass as a magic book is main thing am looking for. However any book type assets would be of interest to me.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
wondering has anyone seen any book assets on here or daz store?

I mean like books as in open with text on it, basically something that pass as a magic book is main thing am looking for. However any book type assets would be of interest to me.
Maybe this help:

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Maybe this help:
yeah think that would do the job, thanks

Also its part of a bigger bundle , which might be best idea

sadly neither in Assets Releases, so most likely choose to get book instead of bundle if I decide to buy it.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I have some book assets, but I'm not home at the moment. Check back in a few hours ;)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote