3D Renders - Best program for the job

Dragonbait

May 11, 2017
Hey everyone,

I am looking at getting into all the mayhem that I see found on this site and would personally welcome any advice about which software to use for both rendering images with the quality of BB or Anna's exciting Affliction.

My second question is which RPG maker would be the best platform. I see unity and Ren'ply seem to be popular as well.

Any advice is welcome.

Thanks,

Dragon

SpikeGames

Feb 15, 2017
Hey everyone,

I am looking at getting into all the mayhem that I see found on this site and would personally welcome any advice about which software to use for both rendering images with the quality of BB or Anna's exciting Affliction.

My second question is which RPG maker would be the best platform. I see unity and Ren'ply seem to be popular as well.

Any advice is welcome.

Thanks,

Dragon
Hello there,
Anna's exciting Affliction - default daz3d renders with dead eyes.
If you wanna try to make your own game please man create interesting character with some peculiarity you know ;)
About RPG Maker - MV is the best now i think with highiest resolution and a lot of possibilities.

captainJugs

Jun 7, 2017
It's more on how someone sets up the scene that will give you the high quality renders.
Daz3d is quite easy to start with and can make some amazing renders but when done incorrectly they can also look so awful.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Daz or Poser will do the prettiest renders, with minimal effort.

TheKlub17 is another way to go -