Comics Collection 3d Monster Stories [Droid447]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DH4444

Apr 14, 2019
Would you like to elaborate "piss poor treatment"?
I'm not a fan of either of these sites, but I would like to know your experience and what the "others" say.

I tried to subscribe to SubscribeStar but my credit card was rejected which is odd because it works on every other site.

Pocarius & DH4444
  • Their (PATREON) random purges of developers. It used to be several at once, now it is ones & twos. They are running out of victims.
  • I was a supporter during one of these purges & my account was closed by them. When I enquired as to why my account was closed, I was told they were too busy to find out & it would be a couple of weeks for an answer.
  • About a month later & they still had no answer. I guess I was dropped because I supported too many developers that were dropped. That was years ago now.
  • Over the years, some developers posted info about being dropped for violations of terms and/or were “under review”. I never saw them again on Patreon, except one, but that one was gone a month or 2 later. Even as a supporter, the only notice I got about a banned developer was the useless “404 Oh no! Looks like you got lost.
    Quick! Make your way back to the spaceship!” error.
  • Others have redone & dumbed down their games for Patreon and/or have a more original version on SubscribeStar. It appears that even posting on Patreon that there is a more adult version (maybe even the same version) available on SubscibeStar can be a reason for being dropped from Patreon.

Last edited:
Reactions: t727 and ZeegMo

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
View attachment 23138

Overview:
Overall comic series that covers monsters, alien, pregnant, creampie, hardcore, mind control, space, tentacles and more.​

Developer/Publisher: Droid447
Censorship: No
Language: English
Pages: 8043
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Collection:

Download: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - -

View attachment 23138 View attachment 23139 View attachment 23140 View attachment 23141 View attachment 23142 View attachment 23143
We love this collection so much. It is a classic!
We need this to be adapted into a renpy game, it would be amazing! (y)

AraonTheDrake

Jun 11, 2020
Not sure if the best place to ask but can anyone recommend similar artists? I'm aware of Gonzo whose monster stuff I love, and I know of Vaesark (though the hyper and over inflation focus sort of ruins it for me).
Anyone I should check out that does these kinds of monster themes without getting too hardcore?

Pocarius

Jun 18, 2021
It looks like this end. shadowmantra
There will be nothing more lay out on this topic. ... I don't know what happened there and I have no access to 3dmonsterstories.com. Sorry.

Last edited:

Thannaht

May 24, 2018
It looks like this end. shadowmantra
There will be nothing more lay out on this topic. ... I don't know what happened there and I have no access to 3dmonsterstories.com. Sorry.

So you're saying there's no more stuff gonna be posted here?

mikezart

Feb 17, 2017
We never know, Maybe someone posts more later on. You see droid adds pages to each story from time to time, until a single story is finished. Then he moves on to a new story. "The end" you saw was just for Bedroom Pet: A New Beginning.

neo94700

Dec 14, 2016
I think the updates are available on svscomics (just search the "droid447" tag), can't confirm yet, don't have a premium account so downloads are slow as hell

But there's definitely new stuff being drawn

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote