3D Custom Girl Engish patch

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
If anyone is interested, here's the website with the latest version

They are still maintaining the program and there is an active community of artists in Japan.

Reactions: willpowergames

thinkuse1911

Sep 1, 2019

They are still maintaining the program and there is an active community of artists in Japan.
That's not a same game

DarlingDick

Feb 28, 2019
That's 3D Custom Girl Evolution. Can be confusing but it is different from just 3D Custom Girl. Made by the same people and has the same models and everything. Evolution is the game, 3D Custom Girl is just a girl maker where you can export the files.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
If you want to make models you can export, then Vroid studio might be a better option. It's still in active development and its free.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
There is code to manipulate and convert TAH files, however the code is REALLY old

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Switch to Koikatsu Party or Koikatsu sunshine. There is an exporter plugin and a blender plugin that can convert Koikatsu girls and boys into FBX for use with unity or for VR.

Here's a link to the exporter:

Nekkoi

Dec 6, 2023
Actually I got back into this game good news it's not entirely dead and some of the mod sites are still up. Theres a rentry with links now.

Nekkoi

Dec 6, 2023
For Real? it been a month, also where did that come from?
I'm not sure but I believe the 4chan mmd community was the one to put together the rentry, its called 3DCG4Chan I also have a whole paste with links I'm compiling for mod collections that are still alive and going.

RookieOX

Jan 5, 2023
So, that means it is still alive, kinda great news, also where are the links, I haven't tried this software before, and when I try it gives me dead links and other old YouTube videos or other F95zone topics thanks