• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

pipboy

Sep 19, 2017
I will just post a temporary translation fix for the dialogues here, changing the buttons and the tutorial seems to be quite the work due to the nature of Unity and lack of my skills, but I believe this patch is better than nothing.
Installation: put the content in the rar file into "30日間 ~ 妹との生活_Data" folder and replace.

Ghost2894

Nov 17, 2020
I really think some translation rules need to be reimplemented to uploads. The patcher doesnt work and even the "fix" above me didnt change anything on my end. It's all still in moon runes and I dont think its ridiculous to say that this site is mostly english speaking.

Mr.RoarBeast

Nov 18, 2017
I read the comments and went in expecting it to work somewhat better after running the patchers but one of them said that it wouldn't even work... Someone really needs to clean this up. Also, when you go to eat with her the game freezes...
Same for me.

pipboy

Sep 19, 2017
I really think some translation rules need to be reimplemented to uploads. The patcher doesnt work and even the "fix" above me didnt change anything on my end. It's all still in moon runes and I dont think its ridiculous to say that this site is mostly english speaking.
Thanks for the feedback! I'm trying to work on a proper translation as soon as possible, it might be the case that the patch I uploded interferes with auto-translation, I will check that. Regarding the menu and the buttons, again it's not easy as they are in image format and one needs to decompile & recompile the whole unity project to fix that. But I can guarantee you that the game is not unplayable at all even with MTL, as it's not dialogue-heavy and mostly point&click oriented.

John buster

Jul 20, 2019
Thanks for the feedback! I'm trying to work on a proper translation as soon as possible, it might be the case that the patch I uploded interferes with auto-translation, I will check that. Regarding the menu and the buttons, again it's not easy as they are in image format and one needs to decompile & recompile the whole unity project to fix that. But I can guarantee you that the game is not unplayable at all even with MTL, as it's not dialogue-heavy and mostly point&click oriented.
Hey man take your time, you're doing this for free afterall. Thanks for trying xoxo

Nacht137

Jul 30, 2023
View attachment 3601655

Overview:
The protagonist, who has been living alone in his parents' apartment for a year, suddenly receives a phone call from his parents with unexpected news. His younger sister has decided to attend school in town, and since you don't pay rent and have an extra room anyway, he is told to let her live with him without complaint. It is a good thing for the protagonist to be able to live under the same roof with his favorite sister, isn't it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-04
Release Date: 2024-05-01
Original Title: 30日間 ~ 妹との生活
Developer: PillowCase
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: English (MTL)
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3601678 View attachment 3601681 View attachment 3601686 View attachment 3601683
is there an android version for this one?

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
TowelBath

If you are indeed this games dev I see you have released an english version on DLsite? I already purchased the Japanese version so would it be possible to send me a copy of the english version please? I wonder if you can provide an uncensored version as well? :unsure:

Thank you OTL

Last edited:

TowelBath

May 5, 2024
TowelBath

If you are indeed this games dev I see you have released an english version on DLsite? I already purchased the Japanese version so would it be possible to send me a copy of the english version please? I wonder if you can provide an uncensored version as well? :unsure:

Thank you OTL

(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Disco-Inferno
Feb 1, 2022
If this game could be played on Android, it would be better
like I said if you really want to play you can do this
I know someone might ask about an Android version/port that might be impossible to get, so I'll try to help. This game can be run on 2 emulators that I tested, the first is called mobox, where you will use a terminal to emulate a computer and the second is winlator, an application to emulate a computer. I'll tell you one thing, even if you can open and run the game, it is not relatively "playable", and you must be patient, as the emulator's communication with Java is poor, may end up with black screens and crashes, if you make a mistake with the emulator settings, then don't expect to run the game at 60 FPS, it also takes a long time to open. Here are images of my test, remembering that not all cell phones can run this.
The first photo is on the mobox emulator, and the second is on winlator View attachment 3603533 View attachment 3603534

Reactions: SleepySandyMan99

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
You don't need to assume thread ownership just because you have the developer tag. That's why the botmin, 7767 or w/e it's named, took ownership of a bunch of game threads after the latest itch and patreon crackdowns. Gives deniability to the devs about their involvement.
Besides even if Towel does take ownership that just because you have thread ownership doesn't give you the right to restrict what's posted on it. Devs have had thread ownership revoked over trying to delete leaks before.
I know and understand friend ;)

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Basically, what I released on DLsite are "DLsite Exclusives" (get promoted more by DLsite) but I can't sell it elsewhere. Which is why I wouldn't want to own this thread in any way. I can always say that "TowelBath" is just a random person with a mental illness and not me for the comments I've been doing
Thats fine friend, My ineloquent attempt at explaining the "why" and your "anonimity" were explaination enough :)

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes