Unity Completed 30 days left until the exam [v1.0] [PixxGame]

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Jannnzmmer

Jul 16, 2019
The dev spaghetti coded the options so bad. A work around is to set your desktop resolution to 1280x720 and Alt+Enter to force the game into fullscreen.
I tried alt+enter with my native resolution (1080p) and now the game screen bugged and can't revert back (even after deleting and extract new files), do you have any solution? Nevermind, the problem solved after deleting the registry file and restart the game. thanks to this OP for the registry directory.
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\DefaultCompany\30 days left until the exam

Last edited:
Reactions: popsiclebrnacnt

mattergamer

Nov 10, 2020
For those who are interested, the values for stamina and money are stored in floats the you can access through CE rather easily. In addition, saved games reload to the beginning of the day with all other values the same. This means you can save at the end of the day and reload to restart the day with the end of day stats, which might be useful for something (as you can upgrade money earned from part-time in the bag and slowly get infinite money). Funny how the dev didn't even play through his game for his marketing screenshots (the values for favor have obviously been edited).

Also the ending of this game is trash, just a simple "Congratulations!".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Aug 3, 2017
I tried alt+enter with my native resolution (1080p) and now the game screen bugged and can't revert back (even after deleting and extract new files), do you have any solution? Nevermind, the problem solved after deleting the registry file and restart the game. thanks to this OP for the registry directory.
Exactly what happened to me, took me a while to find the location of the configuration since some games put it in the same folder as saves (appdata/*something*/dev_name) or in Documents but this dev didn't even change their name from "DefaultCompany" which made it harder to find once I realized it was in the registry.

Game is absolutely dogshit outside of this, animations when unlocked will load out of order from what they should be (you'll unlock an X level animation, and get an X+1 which is still locked), the animations don't correspond with the thumbnails and are often swapped around, the animation unlock order makes no sense (sex before BJ/HJ?), you can jam WASD repeatedly when the minigame comes up for it and get no penalty and solve it much faster than otherwise (also why was the minigame not localized left to right?), and if you go to rewatch scenes, selecting a second scene to change to actually just underlays it below the first scene, so you can stack up all 5 animations and also not be able to actually see any of the animations you've changed to. Dev seriously needs to stop shovelling out all these pixel games and take time with one single game and not make it just barely functional.

mattergamer

Nov 10, 2020
Exactly what happened to me, took me a while to find the location of the configuration since some games put it in the same folder as saves (appdata/*something*/dev_name) or in Documents but this dev didn't even change their name from "DefaultCompany" which made it harder to find once I realized it was in the registry.

Game is absolutely dogshit outside of this, animations when unlocked will load out of order from what they should be (you'll unlock an X level animation, and get an X+1 which is still locked), the animations don't correspond with the thumbnails and are often swapped around, the animation unlock order makes no sense (sex before BJ/HJ?), you can jam WASD repeatedly when the minigame comes up for it and get no penalty and solve it much faster than otherwise (also why was the minigame not localized left to right?), and if you go to rewatch scenes, selecting a second scene to change to actually just underlays it below the first scene, so you can stack up all 5 animations and also not be able to actually see any of the animations you've changed to. Dev seriously needs to stop shovelling out all these pixel games and take time with one single game and not make it just barely functional.
Some more dumb shit: the variable for the current animation is shared between all of the teachers H-scenes. If you played the finally unlocked animation on one of the teachers recently, it will default to the final animation if you open another teacher's H-menu even if it isn't unlocked. Also, why did the dev have the star bar fill 50% with 50k? Why not 100%? Dumb shit I tell you.

Jannnzmmer

Jul 16, 2019

Exactly, this game is whole messy of a bug, i even needed to cheat the save file for money to avoid work mechanics which always ended up bugged with no confirm/continue button and left stuck (not to mention the work mechanics is also arrow games), and quite disappointed honestly because the animation itself seem like just image with skinny filter nowadays (i don't know the exact term). after seeing the dev page, i've remembered playing his other games and yes it was also full of bug.

well but found out it just dollar game, guess can't expect much, hope he can deliver better game next time.

Reactions: S@imon

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
The game is cool, but it crashes every time you go to work, having to close and open the game is a pain
edit: There are times when you don't even receive the money
edit 2: Bug after sex and the confirm button doesn't appear and the screen keeps flashing
Not to mention if you try to leave it full screen it crashes and looks horrible
I've also experienced that. The game is just buggy crap in my opinion.

Reactions: ShinEternos

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
If the exam's goal is getting the most girls and teachers preggers, I'll ace it or sure. (Practiced most of my junior and the ENTIRE senior year for this exam!) :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Reactions: Zabutnik

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I hope the setting isn't America. Even with a quality education, there's a good chance he'll still find himself working the same shitty jobs as a dropout, but with student debt.
America? bruh, that's basically everywhere XD

Reactions: Gabaw

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
America? bruh, that's basically everywhere XD
Yeah Ikr, It's funny that the "american" word is tought out as denominating only the US when anyone from the continent is technically an "american", similar how a sadly huge amount of people think of México and cuba as central America when in reality anything above the Ecuador is North america in technical terms (it's related to meridiand ffs xD)... Anyway that said, I belive our friend means as "america" as the US... In wich case what he/she said is not to far off sadly (°_° "" )

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Yeah Ikr, It's funny that the "american" word is tought out as denominating only the US when anyone from the continent is technically an "american", similar how a sadly huge amount of people think of México and cuba as central America when in reality anything above the Ecuador is North america in technical terms (it's related to meridiand ffs xD)... Anyway that said, I belive our friend means as "america" as the US... In wich case what he/she said is not to far off sadly (°_° "" )
Uhhhhh.... no idea what you're on about dude...

I meant their point about education and 9-5 where you can't even afford paying off a house before you die.

You're going on about something completely unrelated :KEK:

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Uhhhhh.... no idea what you're on about dude...

I meant their point about education and 9-5 where you can't even afford paying off a house before you die.

You're going on about something completely unrelated :KEK:
Merely pointed that the confusion in just saying "america" was a more common thing than it should, however yeah also agreed (although I tought it was more obvious) with what you said, let's just say that it's harder to imply things on text rather than speech and move on.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Merely pointed that the confusion in just saying "america" was a more common thing than it should, however yeah also agreed (although I tought it was more obvious) with what you said, let's just say that it's harder to imply things on text rather than speech and move on.
again.... that's not the topic at hand... we're talking about how higher education is 90% a scam :|

bengamen

Dec 12, 2018
If you get the rewards for shortening time, it just forces you to timeout on those events

mattergamer

Nov 10, 2020
If you get the rewards for shortening time, it just forces you to timeout on those events
Yeah, I imagine you can only really do that with high affection levels and go for H study ending every time. I accidentally picked the upgrades up on day 1 and had to restart.

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes