• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Comics Collection 2DVice Collection [2023-09-28] [2D Vice]

Magneric

Oct 14, 2017
1695919020169.png

Overview:
2DVice is an AI artist who makes comics and pin-ups with characters from games, anime,
cartoons and movies, such as: The Legend of Zelda, Mass Effect, Tomb Raider, etc.​

Thread Started: 2023-09-28
Artist: 2DVice - - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 4K
Content: 115 Images, 1 .gif, 165 Pages of Zelda Comic (4 Chapters)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download:
- - - - - -

9(r).png 47.png Poster_Miranda_Nsfw.png 24.png 47.png 18.png ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
That's definitely AI art. Still hasn't consistently drawn hands, eyes, and/or mouths correctly. In almost every sample pic, there's an error in at least one of those areas. Particularly the hands and Lara's eyes. If I did AI art, I'd focus on fixing those errors with a graphics pad but that's an art form in itself. You'd have to be good at art to do that IMO.

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
If there was a downvote button i would get it for saying this: Good AI art takes effort and time. Fine-tuning and gettin the right mixture between lora models and inpainting corrections are time consuming. But since "ai artist lol" is as far as most people can argue i will also just leave it at that bare minimum of effort.

• Red Heart
Reactions: StarKnightess AASS

Magneric

Oct 14, 2017
If there was a downvote button i would get it for saying this: Good AI art takes effort and time. Fine-tuning and gettin the right mixture between lora models and inpainting corrections are time consuming. But since "ai artist lol" is as far as most people can argue i will also just leave it at that bare minimum of effort.
I decided to share the work of this author because his work seemed different to me than the AI art of other creators. I definitely see effort here, especially as I follow them for a while and saw their progress. The quality and the perspective on AI is up to everyone but to claim that there was minimum of effort is strange. I wouldn't even share it till the moment I saw other AI packs here who got positive reviews (such as EugenericAI) on some very generic images. Here, 2DVice make their own loras, which is already lot of work.

Reactions: DERAX12345