Seeking 2dcg loli games?

May 20, 2021
I second Kimochi.info as a good source for these games.

Ghoul x Ghoula (Wolf RPG Editor)
Sequel series (RPG Maker VXace)
Rendezvous with a Lonely Girl in a Dark Room
Cabin in the Woods (Some versions are bad due to anti-piracy measures, It's a VN but you could download the animations from it)
Stygian Flowers (RPG Maker)

The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess (really good one here)
Nightmare School Lost Girls (RPG Maker)
A Certain Day's Training ( Japanese only) Which will need a local emualtor
Yui-chan’s experience as a horny landlord (RPGM)
Musume Seikatsu
(Might need local emulator)
Everyday Sexual Life with Hikikomori Sister
Oni Boku (Purely focused on 1 loli character) (Has a partial uncensored patch) F95zone page link
Loli Photo

As for what you guys are looking for unfortunately some games are not pure loli games and for the ones that are, they are probably not what you want due to the weird and unwanted fetishes they contain.

*Not all Hentai content has loli characters list
Dohna Dohna (Some characters are loli but not all) F95zone link
Girlish Grimoire Littlewitch Romanesque [Littlewitch] (Mostly Lolis) link
Eiy Senki Gold New Conquest (Artist from above title involved in this one too) Strategy RPG (Has plenty of lolis) link
Eiyuu*Senki: The World Conquest

Last edited:

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
I second Kimochi.info as a good source for these games
Ghoul x Ghoula
Sequel series
Rendezvous with a Lonely Girl in a Dark Room
Do you know any other good sources? Been switching from here, there and sxshentai.com (But extremely slow downloads).

Reactions: rKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Careful your linking games again that are, and probably would be banned here.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Definitely not allowed here again except for WC. Also again careful with the links, that including images. Musume Seikatsu had a translation thread for a while but not any more, it does need Japanese locale.

Dash IN Akiba is another Vincent loli game, but quicktime events...

damedao

Aug 7, 2021
any 2dcg loli games would be helpful, i'm just trying to stay away from extreme shit as well as ntr. Thanks!
Bern and the mystery of Unteralterbach is pretty good and light-hearted, but I recommend playing it according to a guide as it has a lot and I mean a LOT of instant death decisions and small decisions that prevent you from gaining CG, so if you try it follow this guide:

Don't blame me if you go in blind and have a bad experience without the guide, I almost quit the game myself

damedao

Aug 7, 2021
Do you know any other good sources? Been switching from here, there and sxshentai.com (But extremely slow downloads).
You can look for them in hentaibedta, it has a lot of games and it's pretty much certain most of them you never heard of.

PD: Some posts are also videos and comics so make sure it says it's a game, and look for the password when looking for the downloads. (Also check Language as some are in Japanese)