Seeking 2D/Pixel RPG Maker Recommendations For DID (+ BDSM) Content

Jun 5, 2018
I recently played through all of the Delta Series by Fushidaratei (just recently became one of my favorite developers):
  • Delta Series Ep. 1 - Simple yet fun RNG-based game mechanics, I loved the kidnap/blackmail flavor to it
  • Delta Series Ep. 2 - Favorite of the delta series mainly because the electrostimulation torture scene was a masterpiece
  • Delta Series Ep. 3 - Great on game mechanics, no DID content... :(

Other games I really enjoyed were:
  • Didnapper 1 / Didnapper 2 - The escape system was ingenious. By far, my favorite game mechanic across all rpg maker games.
  • Squirting Heroine Acmerize - I am a fan of Ibotsukigunte's work, especially the voice acting. The Tales Of Distress Series are also pretty good, even though I'm not so huge on VN.
  • Wings Of Roldea - The only BDSM content were the brothel scenes, but it was great because the heroine was completely helpless in those scenes.
  • Lady Pirate Jessica - This one is my favorite out of the yaminabedaiichikantai circle. The only downside is it could use some voice acting.

Honorable Mentions:
  • Slave Sword - This game was well done. It just didn't have enough bdsm content and devices like gags, etc.
  • SiNiSistar - Not an RPG maker game but I liked the cute pixel art graphics. It just lacked bdsm content like Slave Sword.

Are there any other recommended 2D games like the Delta Series? I really loved the protagonist's sadistic/humorous character. Thanks a bunch!

bound&gagged

Oct 21, 2022
Thank you for the lovely recommendations!!! <3
I hope to play more of such 2D side-scroller DID RPG games.

PunpunRen

Jul 13, 2021
Sorry but I don't know the sauce, unfortunately. I got it from a random dubious image hosting site...I'm dying to know the sauce as well :(
could you give me the sauce for that gif you have of the redhead?
rule34 says it's mika from the viper series (eroge), couldn't find the exact game tho, also has a hentai series.
Also thanks for the recommendations, I'll add some good games if I find any

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
Sorry but I don't know the sauce, unfortunately. I got it from a random dubious image hosting site...I'm dying to know the sauce as well :(
It's from one of the bad endings of the viper-m1 game, got me interested when I saw it in the other thread you asked for the gofile link and found it, then appened to land on this thread lol