Seeking 2D games with Hairy Vaginas

Leckaine

Apr 4, 2018
Hello, could I perhaps get some recommendations for games with hairy pussies? Akin to the attached picture of For Elements Trainer but it can be a little less or even some more, but not too extensively. I don't mind hairy armpits or buttholes coming with the hairy pussies. And please no 3dcg stuff. Many people like it but I'm not one of said people. They 3d cg and model games going for realism just look uncanny valley to me, sorry. Four_Elements_Trainer_56PwWybbOa.png

The Depraved One

Feb 2, 2023
Unfortunately there is not a lot from what I've seen, or if they are hairy they're usually made to shave for some stupid reason. The only one that comes to mind at the moment is "Love and Sex: Second Base".

https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex-second-base-v23-3-0-andrealphus.13488/

It's a dating sim with time management elements. While not the focus of the game, once the girls become submissive enough towards you, you can request them to be hairy or clean shaven. The amount of hair depends on the girl though; some having very little and some having a lot. It's a good game with a lot of likeable characters. Although the art is a bit inconsistent; ranging from be incredibly hot to looking slightly derpy. Highly recommend.

If memory serves me right Aletta, Audrey and Shiori had the most. Been a while since I played though.

Last edited:

mRQCPkDg00Y57

Jan 25, 2022
Unfortunately there is not a lot from what I've seen, or if they are hairy they're usually made to shave for some stupid reason. The only one that comes to mind at the moment is "Love and Sex: Second Base".

https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex-second-base-v23-3-0-andrealphus.13488/

It's a dating sim with time management elements. While not the focus of the game, once the girls become submissive enough towards you, you can request them to be hairy or clean shaven. The amount of hair depends on the girl though; some having very little and some having a lot. It's a good game with a lot of likeable characters. Although the art is a bit inconsistent; ranging from be incredibly hot to looking slightly derpy. Highly recommend.

If memory serves me right Aletta, Audrey and Shiori had the most. Been a while since I played though.
One of the girls even has hairy armpits

mRQCPkDg00Y57

Jan 25, 2022
hey, can you tell which one of them has it?
The girl that owns the Gym, I do not remember her name, but when you finally get in with her she starts to default show her pits to you. I do wish she had more hair in more places, but yeah. The dark skin woman at the gym does not though.

arcodio2

Aug 16, 2020
I've got the same issue and here are all the games I've found :

- Four Elements trainer
- Aurelia (very good)
- Another Chance
- Confined with goddesses
- Goodbye Eternity (pb 1 of my fav)
- Dandy Boy
- Summertime saga (with the hairy mod)
- What a Legend (the best one for me)
Which girl is hairy in confined with goddesses? If you know which in all of those you cited that'd be great. Cheers!