[R>Artist 2D] Paid 2D Artist for K Project Seri Awashima R18 parody game

Mr Nickname

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2019
Project:
A Night with Miss Awashima. Being a simple member of Scepter 4, you of course have a crush on the sexy, ice-cold second in command, Seri Awashima. You're ecstatic when you finally end up having a date with her, but things get a little wild when you discover a TV remote that can alter Seri's look. And more importantly, her libido.

Developer:
- Mr. Nickname,

Looking for:
- 2D Artist

Employment Type:
- Paid.

Work commitment:
- This is one of many renpy projects that I have. I've got a good idea of how to get the primary gameplay loop working, but no idea if it'll work as I'm still writing the intro.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord (cartoonnickname)

Job Description:
- Need someone who can do sprite art, CGs, and backgrounds. Also is ok with sexual situations. This is meant to be a very high-end looking project with lots of pans up of characters. Also includes clothing changes and some transformations. Biggest being female muscle growth.
- Would also want to try and capture the anime's art-style as close as possible.

Additional comments:
- This is a game I've wanted to make for a while and I'm a bit of a perfectionist. I may ask for a single art piece of Seri to test if the style you do will match what I'm after. I'd of course pay you for this though, regardless if I pick you.
I've added a few images of Seri from the anime to give a fair idea of her.

c8037a1955fea4099c1ca27c8fc5b529_1.jpg seri_awashima_stitch___k__return_of_kings_ep_9_by_berg_anime_ddpja78.jpg 20211110_233713.jpg FO-nmb5XMAgGdnL.jpg E3WvljUXwAkyEYq.jpg

ulytyme

Jul 14, 2020
Hello there, my name is Ulises i´m 2d Artist. Here is the link with some of my work

Mr Nickname

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2019
Hello there, my name is Ulises i´m 2d Artist. Here is the link with some of my work

It looks good. Not sure if it's what I'm after. Would you be willing to do a test piece of Seri in the style of the anime for me?

SolarisArte

Nov 15, 2023

Here is my profile, I don't have the most references but I am a Live 2D artist and I am very comfortable with anime styled drawings :)
image.png

Ustiel

May 16, 2020
dropping my post here
contact me if you interest in my service
so we can talk
//i never into anything about K project, but i can adjust my arts for that