Seeking 2D/3D simulation games with good creampie mechanics, sleep, interactive, r**e, good animations

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
Looking for some games similar to Amu-Chan, NightHigh, My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend, Deep Sleep 2, The Sleeping R, SDT, Rinkan Hut, so generally focus on fully animated and interactive sex where you can choose the pace on your own, creampie stealthy at night/sleep sex, bit of r*** element, maybe even ability to pull out as you cum, do a bit of half and half stuff, 2D or 3D, x-ray/bulges are welcome but optional, impregnation or reactions to unwanted creampie are very much welcome (in general great if there is something more to female character, not a lifeless doll, some story/realtionship progression is fine too or training aspect).

I've made a similar thread before but in that one I was looking mostly for the x-ray/bulge aspects, however over the years I've realized some of this stuff is not always properly tagged and not obviously advertised as feature (Amu Chan has it but you'll be hard pressed to actually find about bulge in tags since it doesn't exist and it has x-ray too): https://f95zone.to/threads/interact...bulge-cum-inflation-condoms-pregnancy.108958/ (I'd like mods to delete that thread as it's old and I didn't get the recommendations I was seeking, this will be my new thread for seeking the games I want).

In this thread I'd like to focus on the creampie/stealth impregnation aspect, maybe some condoms in the play too (breaking).

Just please no RPGM games if possible (before you suggest Hazumi and Impregnation, played that one) as most have no animations or interactivity, no Ren'py too as I'm not interested in prerendered animations or Daz renders. 2D or 3D is fine but these games usually work better in 2D so more focus on that. Unity, Unreal, Flash, or other proper engines only.