5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
Despite those two fat grotesque whales moaning about how Eve doesn't look realistic I'd say the opposite and that she's more normal looking than a lot of video games females. Many keep saying she's got an 'ample bosom' as if they've never seen
anyone like Milena Velba or Chloe Vevrier.
shout outs to the mature women with massive yonkers. ps - tanya song over both of them (y)

anyway its hard to believe any retards (mostly ugly women and soymen) have the argument she isn't realistic when she's the result of a full body scan of some korean model :unsure:. she doesnt have a ridiculous ass or large tits its only because her "armor" is a skin-tight suit as opposed to some bullshit "space-armor" like what femshep wears that its even an issue. I don't think she rly fits his content but whatever, can always just give em a big ass and chest like everyone else.

Feb 17, 2021
Despite those two fat grotesque whales moaning about how Eve doesn't look realistic I'd say the opposite and that she's more normal looking than a lot of video games females.
That's the thing, you CAN see beautiful women like Eva anywhere. Whether you go to Korea, Japan, or just around Los Angeles, you will find girls that look like that, that do their best to keep their appearance up. It is unfortunate that people, especially coomers, are surrounded by women that don't care about keeping up appearances. It's why I said Eva isn't that special, because she looks like any other Asian girl.

Let's be real, would anyone have cared about Eva or Stellar Blade even if it wasn't for the outcry about it's "unrealistic beauty standards"? Probably not, because she is no different from the numerous female characters in the dime a dozen F2P mobile games that bait you.

YulianaNovara

Dec 22, 2023
That's the thing, you CAN see beautiful women like Eva anywhere. Whether you go to Korea, Japan, or just around Los Angeles, you will find girls that look like that, that do their best to keep their appearance up. It is unfortunate that people, especially coomers, are surrounded by women that don't care about keeping up appearances. It's why I said Eva isn't that special, because she looks like any other Asian girl.

Let's be real, would anyone have cared about Eva or Stellar Blade even if it wasn't for the outcry about it's "unrealistic beauty standards"? Probably not, because she is no different from the numerous female characters in the dime a dozen F2P mobile games that bait you.
Could you imagine the meltdown if it was Milena Velba who they used to base the character's body on. Puritanical folk rambling on about a video game character with preposterous proportions and Velba's just stood there saying "Whadaya eyes got to say about these bad boys baps?" mSPFocG4_4x.jpg

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
Could you imagine the meltdown if it was Milena Velba who they used to base the character's body on. Puritanical folk rambling on about a video game character with preposterous proportions and Velba's just stood there saying "Whadaya eyes got to say about these bad boys baps?" View attachment 3576313
Man she's so hot, her lactating vids were the best!

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
sayuri needs to work on her titfuck technique cos that was laughable.
with the lack of voiced dialogue its kinda hard to unhear that quietness the longer it goes on.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes