• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Deleted member 4925657

Game Developer
May 16, 2022
Based on what i've seen and heard, this looks to end up as a fantastic experience. I'm not opposed to waiting on good lewd content if the story and characters are there first......Just Dev, Please don't make us wait FOREVER just to get a few seconds of sexy time. Overall, I wish you luck on your game and i'll be sure to stay around with this one.
Thanks a lot for the kind words!
They are a few things going on for 0.2, teasy-touchy-touchy but nothing meaty. So I've thought of working on a glimpse from the future kind of scene along for 0.2, with one of the girls you guys prefer (still need to do a poll at some point).

I'm not that good with games like this, especially with that premise on what's been said here. I played through the game and I've not seen those 2 animations in there... a walkthrough would be nice to have. I still don't have much to say atm, here's hoping the next update comes soon.
Wait, those animations are not missable... They're are triggered at this moment.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A walkthrough will definitely be coming handy at some point, indeed.
As for the next update, I already have 100+ renders for Day 1, which may be roughly the same size as Day 0.

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
They are really attractive character designs, the dark-skinned girl reminded me of Nagatoro. I'm going to wait for an update or two to play it, but it looks pretty promising. Good luck.

LidTheStanker

Aug 8, 2017
Dang this is really good. There are just some minor script issues (the word "know" is always spelled "now", some sentences are a bit strangely worded, etc.) but nothing serious. Great game so far. Looking forward to the rest

Deleted member 4925657

Game Developer
May 16, 2022
Getting like Crimson High vibes from this game and if it's anything like that game, this surely going to be a banger too. Godspeed dev
Thanks, I gotta play that one then!

They are really attractive character designs, the dark-skinned girl reminded me of Nagatoro. I'm going to wait for an update or two to play it, but it looks pretty promising. Good luck.
Nagatoro is definitely the inspiration for her, not gonna lie.
Thanks mate!

Dang this is really good. There are just some minor script issues (the word "know" is always spelled "now", some sentences are a bit strangely worded, etc.) but nothing serious. Great game so far. Looking forward to the rest
I see you've discovered my kryptonite. I hate homonyms, and homonyms hate me.
(Though it's a wee vile to say that I always spell "know" as now", I've rechecked the code and I only made 4 mistakes out of 70+ iterations. And now, they're revised for the next update, thank you <3)
(But if I ever need another vilain, now that I'm gonna name him Dr. Gonzo.)

Reactions: hofom77573

VRGO

Feb 29, 2020
1653728132923.png

You can't just advertise your game with this and expect me not to try it out. If its anything as good as that image alone implies then I'm all ears heh.

I'll be keeping an eye on this one, best of luck to ya, dev.

DJzackNASTY

Jun 29, 2021
not gonna touch it. not yet at least, looks pretty good and all around feels like something i could spend an afternoon on so ill wait until its beefed up enough to really sit down and enjoy. looking forward to you bud

yamipleb

Oct 27, 2018
Kyomasune
are you aware you're shipping almost 6 hours of audio with your game?
that's over 400MB of ~20 minute mp3 files.

The compressed release looks awfully small like it would really seriously degrade the image quality. Typically most are about half the size in compression but looking at under 400MB from 1.74GB I don't even think it is worth trying to use compressed.
if you get other compressed games then it will be absolutely fine for you.
the version 0.1 release is only a massive 1.7GB because the dev has 5 hours and 45 minutes of audio files as well as minimal compression for the image files for the game.
every frame is a new full png. no reusable character cutouts, nor use of transparency to overlay smaller changes from one frame to the next.
megabloat.
it could probably be about half the size without any reduction of quality.

example of bloat in spoiler:
yes, im sorry to say that each of those images are directly uploaded exactly as they exist in the game files. 2.4MB a piece
encoded as a sequence of frames, which isnt even the optimal choice here, you can get an idea of just how inefficient the above is:
4.3 MB for lossless animated png, and only 2.3 MB for lossless animated webp. thats even smaller than only one of original files.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4925657

Game Developer
May 16, 2022
yamipleb
I reckon being shite at it, as I'm totally new to this stuff.

Concerning the audio, I took great care in setting the ambiance but couldn't loop the pieces of a same track smoothly in Renpy, so I extended them in one long-enough-piece each through Audacity, while still maintaining a fairly mid-ish quality to save space. Shit idea, shit excecution, but it just works.

As for the characters cutouts, I've encountered several problems with characters rendered without a proper background; depending on the lights sources, their outline was all wrong and messed up. It made me stick to rendering the whole scene each time.

Thank you for bringing this up, you've pointed great ways to be more efficient I wasn't aware of. I really need to get my hands dirty.

J'Daremo

Jul 2, 2020
Lovin' this so far. It's off to a great start, Dev.
The Headpats are def. a plus for me.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes