• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cruzer195

Jun 24, 2017
Some console commands for anyone interested:
change the xx to what number you want.

how many days have passed, it starts at 0
dayNumber=xx

current time, 1 for morning, 2 for day, and 3 for night
timeOfDay=x

money:
yourMoney=xx

just a heads up, altering money via console seems to mess with the games achievements. Theres an achievement to get $400 and if you go over that number the game will constantly give you that achievement. Meaning it'll overwrite whatever the other achievements are.

Last edited:

Jack_Smythe

Feb 27, 2019
would like to know too , lol
the game is -imo- unfinished
You buy them. You can buy coffee at the coffee house, clothes at the mall (have to go to the directory then go to the clothing store), and food from Porker's. Then when you talk to them, you can choose the GIFT option. Nice thing is you don't have to guess since it only lets you gift the correct thing.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
14 Days of Desire [Final] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 151mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: Geowraith

Jakb93

Sep 27, 2020
Pretty short and sweet imo, but I played it free here so good value.

Just haven't found all the clients for the Yoga, I've checked everywhere at all times.
I remember finding some in cafe and pool, maybe other places but still says I'm missing some
They appear in order, first is the girl at the cafe, then one appears in another place (park iirc) and then as you click on a girl they keep spawning elsewhere until you get them all. Remember to check the "directory" at the mall and not just the mall itself. I got them all in "day" by clicking through the pool, gym, park, library, fast food, and cafe.

Nov 1, 2018
The game is a maze. The ingame WT isn't expllicit for a bit.
Searching all the places round. For exemple, no way to find a place to put those yoga flyers...

• Hey there
Reactions: Draintheswamp
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes