• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
look there is no rule here that say's no futa are bbc's every one has there own thing. i know forums are to talk about the game's i don't know much about this game but the 14 day's to know every one witch is not enuff time. so lrt's respect every one's wishes please.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i think the only person who pulls that look off not saying she looks bad but jude from Cyberpunk 2077 do

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
Underneath a layer of shitty grammar and UI choices lies a game with good enough aesthetics and a small puzzle element, if you can see it.

Someone get in contact with the developers and help him fix the in-your-face issues of the game. They’re obnoxious and take away a lot of fun from the experience. That said, I can definitely tell what the developer was going for here - and for the most part, he succeeded in getting a long way.

So you'll spend exactly 14 days with your stepsister to ‘get to know her better’ after your father marries their mother. That’s all the plot you get. You won’t get to know her much better besides that she needs to study hard, likes shopping and will reward you for helping her. And after 14 days, the game just cuts out and ends without a proper ending. That is all the ‘main story’ you’re getting. This is a corruption/sex simulator disguised as a sandbox.

Luckily, the developer blessed you with pretty models and some of them have a bit of a personality to them. The idea of the writing is average, but it’s full of grammatical errors and sometimes typos. This heavily diminishes the quality of the game’s story bits - but if you’re not here for the why, you can focus on the what.

The sandbox style gameplay of finding the right woman somewhere is fun for the first 10 minutes, after that it’s only used for a minigame for one of the women. I kind of liked it, but I don’t know why the developer went through the trouble of creating this system while leaving the story so light. It seems counterintuitive. You have to repeat multiple interactions until you rack up enough points (which you can’t measure) to unlock the interactions with a certain woman who you have to find. It can become tedious, but it’s best looked at like a puzzle.

There’s no animations and while I don’t necessarily miss them, the sexy scenes are shot and repeated in a way that you don’t really get a feel for the energy - it’s more stoic lewdness and sex. I guess it’s better than awful dialog for sex scenes, but I would have liked the developer to enhance the sex scenes even more - like he did with the stepsisters scenes. Also, I have no idea what’s up with the cock sizes - but they really didn’t have to be this unrealistically huge. I guess that’s a developer design choice.

Adding the work and gifts system confused me as I haven’t used it myself, but perhaps that’s a way to do things differently? I couldn’t figure out after two playthroughs which means it probably should be explained better. The text messages are a nice addition, but I’m not sure if they amount to anything.

Heads up - at night in the park you can encounter June, who is a trans woman MTF. If this is not your thing, stay out of the park at night and you will not start her story. Also avoid Alex if you’re not big on roleplay or taboos - even though you could be wondering if you should be checking this out in the first place.

In conclusion, I enjoyed this game even though I had to look through the grammar and UI problems. Provided you can too (or the developer patches those to tidy up his game), this could be a good 3 / 5. For now, it’s a 2.5 out of 5.

Feedback
  • Does anyone know how to get in contact with the dev? The story bits are actually not bad, but the spelling just takes me out. Man, I myself would even fix this for him. That and that text ui. (Sorry guys, floating text with a small border isn't it either)
  • Uses the sandbox model too little for it's own good. This really didn't have to be a sandbox, but I understand for the feeling of building a world it helps. Only, developer doesn't really do much to flesh out that world.
  • No ending means you just played for the achievement and faps. At least make the MC come home to his father, right? That's story closure. Now I gotta do that in my head.

Reactions: PapiAxel

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
You buy them. You can buy coffee at the coffee house, clothes at the mall (have to go to the directory then go to the clothing store), and food from Porker's. Then when you talk to them, you can choose the GIFT option. Nice thing is you don't have to guess since it only lets you gift the correct thing.
doesn't work always reverts to "nevermind" to move forward

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes