• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

?

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
I'm not able to download the games for some reason now it's just 26kb for some reason any solutions to this problem?

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Which host are you using?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I'm not able to download the games for some reason now it's just 26kb for some reason any solutions to this problem?
Without even knowing what hosting site you download them from, no.

By the way, you should think to better title next time you've a question to ask, because this one is really not appealing.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Without even knowing what hosting site you download them from, no.

By the way, you should think to better title next time you've a question to ask, because this one is really not appealing.
i had GOfile issue as the title no idea why it changed

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
GOfile it's only GOFILE i'm having issues with
Then there's nothing you can do, except using other hosting site for the download ; there's always one alternative here.

The problem come either from GoFile itself, that limit their bandwidth (globally or for your country), or have more download attempt that it can effectively proceed at a decent speed. Or from your ISP (or any ISP in between), for more or less the same reasons.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Then there's nothing you can do, except using other hosting site for the download ; there's always one alternative here.

The problem come either from GoFile itself, that limit their bandwidth (globally or for your country), or have more download attempt that it can effectively proceed at a decent speed. Or from your ISP (or any ISP in between), for more or less the same reasons.
it's not download speed it's that when i click download it's a corrupted file that is a fraction the size of the game like WVM it's 4gb but when i try to download its 26kb it's the same for all other links 26kb it was working fine up to Tuesday morning

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
What's inside those zips? Are actual archives (if you right-click on them, can you inspect/extract their content)? If not, my guess is they are web pages with an error message from goFile.
Change the extension of one of them into .html and open it with your browser. Or upload it here, if you can't open it. Maybe they will tell you what's wrong.

Btw, last Tuesday goFile may have changed some settings and your software, Free Download Manager, can't manage its links anymore. Did you try to:
1. use JDownloader or another software?
2. download anything from goFile via browser?

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
What's inside those zips? Are actual archives (if you right-click on them, can you inspect/extract their content)? If not, my guess is they are web pages with an error message from goFile.
Change the extension of one of them into .html and open it with your browser. Or upload it here, if you can't open it. Maybe they will tell you what's wrong.

Btw, last Tuesday goFile may have changed some settings and your software, Free Download Manager, can't manage its links anymore. Did you try to:
1. use JDownloader or another software?
2. download anything from goFile via browser?
it seems like free download is no longer able to work with gofile i can download with browser but at a max of 10Mbps not as fast as it used to be I cant use jdownloader i already reached the end of the free trial period

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
it seems like free download is no longer able to work with gofile i can download with browser but at a max of 10Mbps not as fast as it used to be I cant use jdownloader i already reached the end of the free trial period
What free trial? Jdownloader is ad supported freeware