• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed 10 Days When You Want to Have Sex with Your Favorite Mother!! [Final] [Arukutsuuru]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Broken english with lines not fitting in the textboxes

Yeup, this is a bottom of the barrel machine translation

Might as well go browse the CG on a hentai site at this point, not exactly gonna miss out on anything
..welp, This IS also such a site, it might have the CG rip you need.. or not.

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
There really needs to be some sort of quality control for MTL stuff here. This is ridiculous. Playing it for even three minutes would show it's not playable.

Dialogue is nonsensical (when it's even translated), text-wrapping problems galore, and broken text strings all over the place.

Reactions: fredo321

6Slaanesh9

Aug 17, 2017
i know it is unintentional~ but i like how the title implies the MC has more than one mother. hehe

feeling_blue

Sep 20, 2021
The minions below stage will rush to some point. Push the chairs to block them so you can exit the hall. After exit hall, go to toilet to go through the drainage. Will come out the other side beside the river. Straight go home. And its auto to the end.
The problem is, how to block them?

Sep 6, 2017
data.rar Fairly Better MTL made using dazedanon 's tool(gpt 3.5 16k). I made this for myself and played through the game with it so I didn't lose my eyes trying to read the one posted here. Didn't bother with translating the item shop stuff since the icons are descriptive enough . The diary in the room is broken didn't bother with it since the game itself is like 2 hours tops.It's basically a VN anyway.

In case anyone is willing to give it a better translation,
here's the decrypted plugins.js

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote