• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN 10 Best and 3 Worst AVN

Riverburn

Aug 3, 2018
Hello all,

I've just finished all 6 Chapters of Chasing Sunsets, and really enjoyed it. I've played my fair share of these games, many starting or still from F95. There might be little gems out there that I am unware off. With that in mind, I was curious about the top 10 of forum members here (and the three worst to avoid).

I'll start with my subjective opinions:

1. Being a DIK: hardly shocking I know. Besides the well written story, enjoyable characters and decent art, it's one of the most replayable games out there. The MC is sometimes a bit spineless but he's not an empty shell.
2. Man of the House: an AVN with actual gameplay. sometimes a bit grindy, I really enjoy the characters and the creativity of how all characters interact with each other.
3. City of Broken Dreamers: an AVN that perhaps has some of the least amount of erotiscism, the story is immersive though, and I can't wait how the choices might affect the next chapter (if it ever comes).
4. Chasing Sunsets: not finished, and sometimes very corny, but I do really appreciate the quality of the writing, the characters and the comedy. it's a well polished, entertaining AVN.
5. Treasure of Nadia: another AVN with gameplay. I enjoy the scenes, and where the story goes. That being said, the characters are bland and it has little replayability. However, it's one of the longest games out there
6. No More Money: it's simple, it's straightforward and it misses some of the juicy scenes that other games do have. But the characterisation is done very well.
7. Fresh Women: not a wow game and will more often than not go beyond your suspension of disbelieve, but nonetheless polished, well-made and not too boring
8. Lust Theory Season 1: weird, zany and often really funny. Due to its plot, it lacks a lot of immersion and it has no replayability. that being said, season 2 did ruin it all for me
9. Parental Love: a game that gradually got really good. initially rough, with little direction, it gradually picks up pace and characters get fleshed out with some really interesting scenes
10. Leap of Faith: a bit of a drama lama game, and a bit way too much so that it becomes cringe. Still, if you're looking for a more serious AVN, this one could scratch that itch.

Not a fan:
- Lust Theory Season 2: as mentioned, the ending of this game basically makes playing the whole game moot. I won't spoil but... it wasn't my cup of tea
- Acting Lessons: I know this is a fan favourite, but I don't feel it. there's no conflict in the story, no driving plot, and the ending feels weird and forced
- Sisterly Lust: seldom have I disliked the MC as much as in this game. it has a loooot of (hot) content, but it rubs me the wrong way this game.