l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I'm reading through
Stumbled across it on TFGamessite and didn't at first realize it was yours, Aphrodite.
Got 10 redo points and haven't reached Snib's hut yet...
I was going to post that game here too but I couldn't find the time yet to fill out the game request template... will do it at some point soon!

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I hate you...
I can never find them outside of the example.
Just look for sentences with a lot of words that have the same starting letter (alliteration) and click on them!

Doesn't this sentence seem a LITTLE bit sus? :)
"Finally, the flagon falls flat, the final flecks of foul fluid fleeing fiercely down my faucet. Filled fully, my front feels fraught with the formidable freight of his fiendish froth. A foul fizz funnels from my face, the flavor of fiendishly fermented goblin goo fierce in my fauces. The flimsy fragments of his filth flutter down my front, farcically festooning my features, a flagrant filigree finalizing my fall."

Reactions: stochastic

meatloaf1123

Mar 1, 2020
Definitely reminded me of the infamous V speech in V for Vendetta:

"Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V."

• Haha
Reactions: l1lym

Thojnaan

Apr 13, 2018
I was going to post that game here too but I couldn't find the time yet to fill out the game request template... will do it at some point soon!
Do you plan to have it be different than the AO3 fic, or mostly the same with some "what ifs" sort of bad ends interspersed?

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
You'll find time eventually. There are only so many hours in a day though. A conspiracy against creative people.

Goblin's Pet isn't my cup of tea - too dark. Too much death. I don't mind sub/dom and some non-con, but the moment people start dying I am out.

I much rather spend my time on something wholesome like X-change Life.

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
~Goblin's Pet

What's the point of redo points if you can always pick a chapter and replay it with all the choices you made before? At the same time, the search for gems makes more sense for another version of the text.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
For some reason it is the toilet/bucket scene that I found the hottest. And I am not into watersports. But it a very well crafted sub/dom scene.
Hahahah i'm so glad you like that. I felt weird writing it but I really wanted to write it. I'm not usually into watersports either. But the goal yeah was to show the power dynamic.

~Goblin's Pet

What's the point of redo points if you can always pick a chapter and replay it with all the choices you made before? At the same time, the search for gems makes more sense for another version of the text.
Well it just adds a little convenience, once you unlock an option, all options will be unlocked to go back and forth and see all options. Additionally I'll be adding the ability to use redo points to unlock specific choices not usually pickable.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
is goblin pet worth playing if youve read the short story version (non game)?
Well there is additional content, images and sound, but the core story is mostly the same, so I’d really say it’s up to you

4.60 star(s) 81 Votes