RPGM Under The Full Moon [v0.1] [Rengames]

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
UnderTheFullMoon-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: RyRa²

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I was thinking about adding male protagonist before, but it will double the time to make the game.

The Lost in lust game cost me about 500@/ update that's why I abandoned it not because I didn't want to continue developing. Under the full moon cost me nothing, except for some plugins, and engine itself. No drawing art, no expenses.
As there are no future tags to give us an idea where this is going I have to ask what they will be.

Because it's a FMC will we have the option for her to be lesbian only, no dick?
Will this be a harem game or choose a single Li?
What non-vanilla fetishes do you plan to have?
Any information as to your intentions will help.

Thanks for your time.

Reactions: RenGames69

RenGames69

Dev of "Under The Full Moon"
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
As there are no future tags to give us an idea where this is going I have to ask what they will be.

Because it's a FMC will we have the option for her to be lesbian only, no dick?
Will this be a harem game or choose a single Li?
What non-vanilla fetishes do you plan to have?
Any information as to your intentions will help.

Thanks for your time.
Yes, there will be a lesbian-only route, as I want every scene to occur only when the player chooses it. Therefore, all scenes will depend on player decisions.

It's not exactly a harem, but there will be multiple love interests with elements of NTR included.

Regarding fetishes, I won't delve too deeply, but perhaps some foot-related content or similar themes might appear later... we'll see.

Currently, I don't have a fully fleshed-out plan for the game. I have some ideas that I'll work on connecting and testing to see if they fit well within the game.

RenGames69

Dev of "Under The Full Moon"
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
anna patreon.png

Hello. Meet Anna, a new female character who will appear in the upcoming update of Under the Full Moon. She's the daughter of Frank, the richest man in the village. She's a little bit spoiled, but a friendship with her can open many new opportunities for Sofia.