RPGM Under The Full Moon [v0.1] [Rengames]

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Cover.jpg

Overview:
In Under The Full Moon you will play as Sofia. You inherited the Yolk farm after your grandfather, who passed recently.
Will you fulfill his final wish to restore the farm to it's former glory and maintain it?​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-08
Release Date: 2024-05-08
Developer: Rengames - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Lost In Lust
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Web: - - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
A Harvest Moon Parody with non anime characters?... BLASPHEMOUS!!! *starts downloading anyway*

A bit sad that you arent playing as a male farmer trying to impregnate the village instead of getting impregnated by the village...

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
The problem with games like this, is that they would be better as mods for Stardew Valley. RPGM is not a good engine for farming.

Reactions: rKnight

RenGames69

Dev of "Under The Full Moon"
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
A Harvest Moon Parody with non anime characters?... BLASPHEMOUS!!! *starts downloading anyway*

A bit sad that you arent playing as a male farmer trying to impregnate the village instead of getting impregnated by the village...
I was thinking about adding male protagonist before, but it will double the time to make the game.

I like the off brand Tina model but...
>previous game abandoned 3 updates in and left in silence for 3 years
Nah
The Lost in lust game cost me about 500@/ update that's why I abandoned it not because I didn't want to continue developing. Under the full moon cost me nothing, except for some plugins, and engine itself. No drawing art, no expenses.

• Sad
Reactions: Jeycii_

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
The Lost in lust game cost me about 500@/ update that's why I abandoned it not because I didn't want to continue developing
And you did not deem it necessary to tell anyone that it was abandoned until 3 years later when you have something else lined up?

Since it costs you nothing i guess this is the perfect opportunity to make up for that bad first impression with some real sweat and tears poured into this project, huh? I'll be looking forward to the next update. I'm sure it will be brimming with content and produced in a timely fashion.

Also, don't listen to that guy about male protag.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
And you did not deem it necessary to tell anyone that it was abandoned until 3 years later when you have something else lined up?

Since it costs you nothing i guess this is the perfect opportunity to make up for that bad first impression with some real sweat and tears poured into this project, huh? I'll be looking forward to the next update. I'm sure it will be brimming with content and produced in a timely fashion.

Also, don't listen to that guy about male protag.
i just said its cooler to be a male protagonist trying to impregnate the village instead of being the one getting impregnated all the time... not that the dev should invest in both routes... so no reason to be mean q.q

edit: that picture came out quite big huh... xd

RenGames69

Dev of "Under The Full Moon"
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
I didn't abandone it 3 years ago. I was still hoping to continue it, I even made two updates ready, but decided to dropped it last year. Paying rent was more important than the game.