VN Ren'Py Completed Umichan Sentoryu [v1.5 Renpy Remake] [SpiralVortexPlay]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
UmichanSentoryu-1.3RenpyRemake
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
UmichanSentoryu-0.8.6Deluxe
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
Are we the ones doing the NTR or no? I really wish they would come with a Netori tag.
The tag's called netorare now, and you're pretty much always the cuck in that. I think the sole exception is when the female protagonist tag is also involved.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
The tag's called netorare now, and you're pretty much always the cuck in that. I think the sole exception is when the female protagonist tag is also involved.
Which is why we Netorare, Netori, and Netorase tags.

And I still have no idea which one this is. Im assuming netori since thats what the description sounds like. But I have no clue.

tazbkuj

May 26, 2021

And I still have no idea which one this is. Im assuming netori since thats what the description sounds like. But I have no clue.
Netorare:Your lover is fucked and leave you for him
Netori:You force someone who is in a relantionship with someone but at the end she leave himto be with you.
Netorase:They want their lover to fuck with someone else

twinklecake

May 21, 2018

The tag literally reads netorare, so I have no idea either.

Hentaihead

Mar 28, 2018

The tag literally reads netorare, so I have no idea either.
i feel like this has been said a bunch of times but in these games everyone kinda fucks each other and its not a big deal, so those kinda tags dont apply necesarily. even if characters have romantic relationships established (tom and alma or mc and alma i think? havent really read the dialogue), since its not a big deal it doesnt matter. what im trynda say is that someone who gets off ntr/netori/netorase wouldn't enjoy this cuz of that

the game is sort of a hedonistic world, not quite into the "free use" category but somewhat around there

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
i feel like this has been said a bunch of times but in these games everyone kinda fucks each other and its not a big deal, so those kinda tags dont apply necesarily. even if characters have romantic relationships established (tom and alma or mc and alma i think? havent really read the dialogue), since its not a big deal it doesnt matter. what im trynda say is that someone who gets off ntr/netori/netorase wouldn't enjoy this cuz of that

the game is sort of a hedonistic world, not quite into the "free use" category but somewhat around there
I get off netorare and I did enjoy the game because of it, so you're wrong.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017

i find it more entertaining to read about everyone's psychological needs to fap in this site. Sex acts alone are not enough it seems.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes