4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017

Development Update 0.03
Hello everyone, I apologize for the delay in completing the current update. I had difficult moments with my family, but now everything is fine.

Finished morning events:
  • Breakfast with Anny;
  • Dispute over the shower;
  • Fall in the bathroom;
  • Spying on the MC taking a shower;

Morning events in progress:
  • Meeting with Vick in the elevator;
  • Helping Daniele;
  • Meeting Harold;
1715922393470.png

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I prefer to wait to play something bad with bugs, it is very irritating to play a title with bugs, the lack of content is tolerable but the bugs are not.

Reactions: Maxikus

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Feels like its going to get abandoned again
It will be. He created too many love targets. It's just a matter of time until the game is abandoned again. But it can be fun if he keeps developing it for a couple of years and gives us hot scenes with Anny in every update!

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
It will be. He created too many love targets. It's just a matter of time until the game is abandoned again. But it can be fun if he keeps developing it for a couple of years and gives us hot scenes with Anny in every update!
Who can tell. Maybe yes, maybe no.

All i know is that this game is currently the only remaining adult game where i'm still having optimism for further updates.

And that although half the game content is on my "don't touch" list (gay, trans, ntr etc).

Quite frankly the only reason i first tried this was because of the older abandoned games which were made in the "golden era" of adult gaming.

When there was at least some fun game update every day, Patreon hadn't banned questionable content like noncon, incest and loli yet, major classics like Big Brother were still in active development.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
The game was just updated on May 22. The reason it's not listed here is that the public release hasn't been made yet. Why is the game subscribed? Where did you come to this conclusion?

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
The game was just updated on May 22. The reason it's not listed here is that the public release hasn't been made yet. Why is the game subscribed? Where did you come to this conclusion?
I know for a fact that many love targets, especially if it means different paths throughout the game, will increase the workload until it is not feasible for a one man game or even a small team game.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Dev-log v003:

Morning of day 02:

- Several scenes with Anny in the apartment; (Done)
- Event with Vick in the elevator; (Done)
- Meeting Harold in the reception; (Done)
- Arrival at Leyla’s house; (Done)
- Event with Maria in the kitchen; (Done)
- Event with Anny, Maju and Juan in the kitchen; (Done)
- Event with Sora in the main room; (Done)
- Event with Leyla in the pool; (WIP)
- Shopping with Anny, Juan and Maju (Swimwear);
- Events at the store’s changing tables;

Locations:

- Leyla's House:
-- Outside: Front01, Pool01 And Garage01; (Done)
-- Inside: Livingroom, Kitchen and Leyla's Office; (Done)

New Characters:

- Maria, Maju, Juan, Harold, Leyla, Sora; (Done)

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
Dev-log v003:

Morning of day 02:

- Several scenes with Anny in the apartment; (Done)
- Event with Vick in the elevator; (Done)
- Meeting Harold in the reception; (Done)
- Arrival at Leyla’s house; (Done)
- Event with Maria in the kitchen; (Done)
- Event with Anny, Maju and Juan in the kitchen; (Done)
- Event with Sora in the main room; (Done)
- Event with Leyla in the pool; (WIP)
- Shopping with Anny, Juan and Maju (Swimwear);
- Events at the store’s changing tables;

Locations:

- Leyla's House:
-- Outside: Front01, Pool01 And Garage01; (Done)
-- Inside: Livingroom, Kitchen and Leyla's Office; (Done)

New Characters:

- Maria, Maju, Juan, Harold, Leyla, Sora; (Done)
Announcement:
Due to new ideas about the day at the pool with Aunt Leyla, Anny and Maria's children (Maju and Juan).
I'll need some more time. A scene will be added where Leyla will send you and the young people shopping to buy swimwear, there some interesting things may happen.
This scene is very good to prepare the MC to decide, whether to spend the day at Leyla's pool with the young people or go to the beach to see Lindsey.

I hope you understand, because I'm working to bring coherence and fun to the story.
post is copied on discord

Reactions: kzaazul and bufa
4.30 star(s) 9 Votes