• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM None [Translation Request] The story of how the virgin holy knight Finne saved the kingdom with her body!? [mikaproya]

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Just finished the game. Honestly, it is quite a disappointment.

The programming of the game is just sloppy. There are many bugs and errors throughout the whole game.
Most of the issues are non-critical, such as wrong display value for lodging cost, phantom sprites left in the map even after the events, extra dialogue at the end of the conversation, not matching night tileset for character sprite during nighttime scene, non-standardised use of treasure chest sprite
These small issues are not important since the game experience is largely not hindered. However, cumulatively the issues give off a sense where the game is lacking of polish and quality check.

There are bugs that are somewhat more problematic, such as sexual history menu is completely blank, sex event that doesnt change Finna virginity state (She literally become mother mary; virgin and pregnant.)
text slightly out of the textbox for the request list, selection being out of the textbox for healing the 4th team member. Being pregnant yet cannot give birth until post-game, but this limitation is not told to the player.
These issues directly impact the gameplay features that can really start to impact the gaming experience.

There are a few critical bugs. Mainly sequence breaking bug, personally, I have experienced where if you go to the backdoor in the bunker before the final event, you can actually go to the final area without triggering the final event.

There are of course enjoyable aspect of the game. Mainly it is the characters. They have interesting personality, nicely designed clothing and physique, the dialogue and conversation does try to showcase their personality and background story.
The premise of the story is also more simple and convincing compared to Knight of Messiah which has the exact same story premise. The pose, facial expression generally felt correct and nicely done. The characters are honestly the strongest point for this game.

There are many aspects that are not objectively wrong but questionable to me. It is more of a design decision issue.
1. Big plothole with why does the game at the end doesn't address anything about what happened to Finna's lover, her parents, and killer of her uncle.
2. The three other companion background story is just there and not explored. It is just missed opportunity for character development.
3. Post-game has very different goal compared to the main chunk of the game. The main chunk is generally encouraging Finna to keep her virginity, while post-game is just a fuckfest.
4. Difficulty level is way too simple, yet suddenly the final boss can actually 2 hit KO you!

In conclusion, the game has many issues that can hinder the gaming experience. however, it still generally delivers a pleasant time with the erotic, nicely designed girls that can deliver fun during their interaction with each other.
Personally I like Finne, she has the virgin, holy, princess warrior, vibe. The whole game is really just praising the value of virgin and being a knight too. It is fun to push the value of the girl high, since it contrast well when she finally fall. The game should have more fun if you just do a slutty run, but I only did the virgin run

I have also attached a full save below.
File 4 is just before the final battle
File 5 is at the post-game. She is still a virgin.
File 20 is virgin clear and with gallery unlocked. Positioned in the gallery room.

Last edited: