Others [Translation Request] Popokatsu! - Hasshaku-chan and DSKB part-time job in the countryside - [RJ01149861] [NappleMill]

Sep 26, 2021
RJ01149861_img_main.jpg
Title:

Developer: ;
Version: Final
Censorship: Yes
Language: Japanese

Description

[Yashaku-chan], whose path to the village has been blocked and turned into a hikikomori monster,
is tricked one night by a lewd pestilence god and raped indecently. The only way to prevent pregnancy from the plague-god ``semen'' that induces estrus deep

within the stomach is to rely on the village doctor. Will he be able to destroy the Dosojin that stands in his way and return to his beautiful body? Or...!?

Tags: Big Breasts, Breast Milk, Childbirth, Clothed, Interspecies Sex, monster girl, Pixel, Rape

Download Links (jap): ;

WizzChill

Mar 6, 2024
okk can someone help me out in the game like when i get caught in a sex scene i cant get out of it please if someone can guide me to it i am just stuck at the scene and cant progress any further

iced_259

Sep 25, 2022
okk can someone help me out in the game like when i get caught in a sex scene i cant get out of it please if someone can guide me to it i am just stuck at the scene and cant progress any further
Press S when the enemy cums. Also does anyone know how to save your progress