[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BurnRaijin

Jan 13, 2022
my guess is, that takeda hiromitsu(dev) have some stream, which he sometime the events draw and someone download these picture or make screenshot
People post recordings of his streams and screenshots from his streams here. Takeda also posts pictures and GIFs of events without updating the game. The people sitting here make subtitles for videos of events and provide links to paid content.

Reactions: klonoazense

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Status of current event (41)

First set of GIF released: 15 March.
Remaining CG and GIF of the first half: 12 April.
Video released: 20 April.

I know to not expect the same pattern here (nothing is certain with TH), but maybe we will get the rest of EV41 mid June, give or take.

Reactions: robus77

robus77

Jan 9, 2021
I know to not expect the same pattern here (nothing is certain with TH), but maybe we will get the rest of EV41 mid June, give or take.
Today's fantia post says "the video will be uploaded next month". So yeah, some time in June at earliest

Reactions: Marnaby

kill2434

Aug 26, 2017
Status of current event (41)

First set of GIF released: 15 March.
Remaining CG and GIF of the first half: 12 April.
Video released: 20 April.

This is what he said
"

アリカの主人公と領主との(妊娠するまで)交互エッチ
イベント後半のGIFアニメをアップしました。そして完堕ちへ…
GIFアニメはもう少し足す予定です。
動画は来月アップ予定です。

気に入られたらいいねボタン、よろしくお願いしますー。"

Reactions: darks231

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Today's fantia post says "the video will be uploaded next month". So yeah, some time in June at earliest
This is what he said
"

アリカの主人公と領主との(妊娠するまで)交互エッチ
イベント後半のGIFアニメをアップしました。そして完堕ちへ…
GIFアニメはもう少し足す予定です。
動画は来月アップ予定です。

気に入られたらいいねボタン、よろしくお願いしますー。"
I know, I know...

All I am saying is, that he MAY release the rest MID June, and that's just a guess.
TH is saying next month, but not WHEN next month.
Could be early, could be late.
But I am just guessing that the next BBPNTR post may take as much time, as the first part of 41 took a month in between the first set of GIF(15/3) and the rest of the CG/GIF scenes(12/4), hence; MID June.

Reactions: kill2434

klonoazense

Dec 27, 2022
Personally, I don't hate Arika's enlarged clitoris but I can understand why some people dislike it. Each girl has a fetish the main antagonists exploit, like Rietta and anal play, Terena with the livestock/teacher roleplay, and Arika's clit "cock." Bonner toys with it like a pseudo-penis, jerking her off or rubbing it and for some that might be off-putting. Its weirdness is appealing as a visual cue of the corruption of Arika's body and Bonner taking advantage of it to make her fall for him. Also, I don't know if this is a thing in the game, but an early concept states that Arika loses morals and affection for Kurt when she ejaculates from her clit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

robus77

Jan 9, 2021
The fact that it bothers you so much is gonna make this next event even funnier to me
(agreed on EV30)

zta_1

Apr 18, 2024
I am very much looking forward to the finished version of this event.
This is the event where Alika, who has resisted Bonner the most among the heroines, finally realizes that she is attracted to him and actively seduces him herself.
She falls passionately in love with him in this event and enjoys pleasurable and loving sex.
As for Arica, the quality of the event is very high, as it shows her falling in love with Bonner's masculinity as well as their physical relationship.
new fantia post

Reactions: CharlyeNTR89
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote