RPGM (Translation Request) Anastasia and the Lewd Curse [RJ316841]

Fire Eater

Mar 24, 2020
It keeps on saying Failed to load: img/battlecommands/Com_Deathblow.png and img/battlecommands/Com_defense.png
need help plz

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
It keeps on saying Failed to load: img/battlecommands/Com_Deathblow.png and img/battlecommands/Com_defense.png
need help plz
Is that with my MTL?
That sounds like a problem with the plugins.js

When exactly does it occur?

Edit: Wanted to run some tests with the combat but I can't even find it.
Can someone give me a quick walkthrough till there? I feel like I talked with every single person in town and I still have no idea what to do.

Last edited:

Print1727

Apr 20, 2020
Is that with my MTL?
That sounds like a problem with the plugins.js

When exactly does it occur?

Edit: Wanted to run some tests with the combat but I can't even find it.
Can someone give me a quick walkthrough till there? I feel like I talked with every single person in town and I still have no idea what to do.
I haven't played the game for quite some time but:
You need to talk with people in the school (I think it was a guy in the boy dormitory that unlock the scene).
After that, go to the building near the school(*) (on the same map as the school entrance), there is a boy at the bottom right, talk to him and you can go to the mountain.
You will need to come back and talk with the school headmaster to buy something (just choose the cheapest one) then go back to fight the witch(?). After you get the lewd curse:
1. Just go between maps to fill up the lewd bar and...
2. Go to the mountain to fight the monsters and...
Also the fix for missing files is go to the game folder, copy another file and rename it to the missing ones.
Note: Don't talk to the amour inside the building near the school(*) or you can't proceed.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I haven't played the game for quite some time but:
You need to talk with people in the school (I think it was a guy in the boy dormitory that unlock the scene).
After that, go to the building near the school(*) (on the same map as the school entrance), there is a boy at the bottom right, talk to him and you can go to the mountain.
You will need to come back and talk with the school headmaster to buy something (just choose the cheapest one) then go back to fight the witch(?). After you get the lewd curse:
1. Just go between maps to fill up the lewd bar and...
2. Go to the mountain and fight monsters and...
Also the fix for missing files is go to the game folder, copy another file and rename it to the missing ones.
Note: Don't talk to the amour inside the building near the school(*) or you can't proceed.
Wait so the file names being wrong is a known issue and nobody told me so i can fix it? :KEK:
And what do you mean don't talk to the armour or you can't proceed? Does that happen in the Japanese version too?

Print1727

Apr 20, 2020
Wait so the file names being wrong is a known issue and nobody told me so i can fix it? :KEK:
And what do you mean don't talk to the armour or you can't proceed? Does that happen in the Japanese version too?
Yeah. Well. I just didn't care much about it.
Here is the armour:

I got it from .

Reactions: JOBCHAN

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Yeah. Well. I just didn't care much about it.
Here is the armour:

I got it from .
I still have no idea how to get to the mountain. I must be super blind today. I talked with every single person in town at least twice and neither the dude blocking the way to the mountain nor the headmaster let me do anything.

Do you still have any save past that so i can fix the filename pointer things anyway?
I just need some way to test if i fixed it or not.

Print1727

Apr 20, 2020
I still have no idea how to get to the mountain. I must be super blind today. I talked with every single person in town at least twice and neither the dude blocking the way to the mountain nor the headmaster let me do anything.

Do you still have any save past that so i can fix the filename pointer things anyway?
I just need some way to test if i fixed it or not.
People in the town are all meh NPCs, they won't trigger any events. Some will AFTER you get the lewd curse. Talk to the ones in the school at the top right of the town. I think there will be a notice saying you can go to the mountain after you talk to the right ones. There is one boy blocking the part to the mountain outside the building with the amour (at the bottom right of the map) until you unlocked it.
I deleted it.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
People in the town are all meh NPCs, they won't trigger any events. Some will AFTER you get the lewd curse. Talk to the ones in the school at the top right of the town. I think there will be a notice saying you can go to the mountain after you talk to the right ones. There is one boy blocking the part to the mountain outside the building with the amour (at the bottom right of the map) until you unlocked it.
I deleted it.
Fk it.
I fixed the sections in the files that should be responsible for the wrong file names and I'm just gonna consider the problem resolved in MTL1.1. Until someone tells me otherwise.

rain675

Jul 30, 2017
+111111, also anyone have a better dl? or the img/battlecommands/Com_" ".png files because every download i found was all missing them and it just gets stuck on a 'Now Loading' screen

Fire Eater

Mar 24, 2020
This is the same problem I'm having too. It might be where I downloaded it from but if anyone has it or can share a website I would appreciate it.

ThrowawayAcc1001

Dec 20, 2020
I deleted it.
I talked with every NPC in town at least once and with every NPC at the school at least thrice, still cant get to the mountain. Can anyone help me or uplad a save where you can go to the mountain?

Edit : Okay wow, all it took was that I had to talk to the guard in the top right of the town ONE more time... thanks ShiroMarksMan

Last edited:
Reactions: wumpalumba

ShiroMarksMan

Oct 4, 2018
You need to talk to the guard in the top right of the town multiple times untill the (!) is gone talk to the kid near the fountain, go to the boys toilet (go right after you entered the school), talk to the boy in the boys dorm that has the (!). Well atleast that's what I did to unlock the forest, omg.

Reactions: l2ailgun