2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Moonpuh

Jun 9, 2017
In case anyone has the same question, it is in C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\女神降臨の昇天塔
In that case here is my for everyone who wants a headstart. Has all the bars unlocked (took me 1500 coins to do so) and 3/5 Megumi unlocked. Couldnt be bothered to do the others yet.

Reactions: Jzom

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
TowerOfMegamiDescents-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Ichtyosaurus

Jan 28, 2018
Megami, megami, megami.
Why not just call her goddess? Seems a bit arbitrary to keep that little bit of Japanese, innit?

harestheonly

Nov 25, 2021
full save please, or any kind of cheat, i had played for 2 hours and didnt get anything, this game is so stressful

Tattoomale42

Feb 15, 2022
To Evil Supreme looks like this Chinese games you are putting on are really all a bunch of crap games.

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
full save please, or any kind of cheat, i had played for 2 hours and didnt get anything, this game is so stressful
And I played for around half an hour, got this run, and unlocked damn near everything.

Screenshot (1475).png

So, uh... long story short: skill issue.
You do know you have to manually end the level with the 'Climax' skill to collect any rewards, right?

Rock'nRoll

Jun 1, 2023
This game makes me mad. Too much negative feedbacks while playing it. There's time when I almost got a 200points which took me five minutes or more, sadly I failed and I got nothing! It's really insane and terrible.

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
How do I unlock the hidden megamis?
To you, and to everyone else asking: you don't. There's just the three (for now).

1715572048923.png

On the plus side, this game is the perfect gauge of the average forum-goer's problem solving and reading comprehension skills.

Reactions: kelsade

dudemanguything

Sep 23, 2018
And I played for around half an hour, got this run, and unlocked damn near everything.

So, uh... long story short: skill issue.
You seem to be in it to win it, you consider the game completed once you've unlocked everything. Call me crazy, but I think the average person playing this is in it to jerk off. You're treating this as an actual game experience and getting pissy and shitty about it as such, which is very strange because there are much better things to play if you actually want a real video game.

If you're not playing this simply to complete it, and there is no gallery to unlock for instant replay, then every time you want to oogle the hot anime giant girls then you're going to have to do it all over again. Spending half an hour on a fairly intense level of challenge with a very high degree of punishment, every time you want to see a short little GIF of a girl making a facial expression, is perhaps an unreasonable ask? Just throwing that out there.

I know that you're very proud of your epic gamer cheevos and you want to show them off, but this isn't really the right venue for it. People are complaining for a reason.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes