Collection Video ToonE collection [2024-03-02] [ToonEATE]

Meth3rlence

Apr 14, 2021
File seems to be corrupted. Tried downloading 3 times and always end up with a video that looks like its trying to split into the upper left and right corners of the screen. Anyone else having this issue?
Yep, it doesn't work right in VLC... had to use windows Media Player lol

Feb 23, 2023
File seems to be corrupted. Tried downloading 3 times and always end up with a video that looks like its trying to split into the upper left and right corners of the screen. Anyone else having this issue?
Yes, unfortunately that file is broken. However, no worries. As the ancient proverb says: "When a file of a homie corrupts, the other homie comes in with the clutch". There you go:

[File Size: 377MB]

! ! ! I WILL EDIT THIS POST LATER AND ADD 4K VERSIONS OF THESE 2 VIDS ! ! !

EDIT! It appears that the 4K file from amubot isn't corrupted, it was the VLC player's fault because of codec. However, I converted the file in my post below in such a way that all VLC versions should be able to run it. If ya'll interested go to my post below for 2 versions in 4K or download amubot's version above.

Last edited:

amubot

Jun 7, 2023
Updated VLC to latest version. Working now.
Yes, unfortunately that file is broken. However, no worries. As the ancient proverb says: "When a file of a homie corrupts, the other homie comes in with the clutch". There you go:
i believe it's not corrupted at all since i just simply share the reward directly from my mega, it works perfectly with windows media player + k-lite codec though

Sep 30, 2022
i believe it's not corrupted at all since i just simply share the reward directly from my mega, it works perfectly with windows media player + k-lite codec though
Wonder if at least in Researcherry69's case it's because of the 4k resolution. I remember how my phone (Galaxy A23) just straight up refuse to play any video bigger than 1080p :LUL:

Feb 23, 2023
I am sorry dude, you are actually correct. It just appears corrupted on the VLC player IF it's not updated. When launched with the updated VLC version or on other media player then your file works totally fine. Apologies again, thought it was legit corrupted haha.

1701467968055.png 1701468085205.png
Still, I decided to convert both of the new videos in such a way that VLC is going to be able to play them both perfectly fine wihout the need to update it or having to install a new codec. There it goes, 2 Marie videos in 4K 60FPS:

[File Size: 3.84GB]

amubot

Jun 7, 2023
I am sorry dude, you are actually correct. It just appears corrupted on the VLC player IF it's not updated. When launched with the updated VLC version or on other media player then your file works totally fine. Apologies again, thought it was legit corrupted haha.
it's okay brother, i used to have some problem with VLC too back then, especially when it comes to playing 4k vid, hence why i stopped using VLC and just using K-lite codec + WMP

rengar77

Nov 15, 2021
Hello happy new year to everyone here, is somebody have the audio files of Tamaki wet midnight ?

Cerky

Jun 27, 2023
Which one that have fiona video?

Fiona My body want you | DOAXVV | NSFW SFM

Can someone send me link