There's a game I can't really download...

Dwarfven

Oct 17, 2020
So I found a video of a decent animation, then found the title of the game, tried to see if there were any websites I could download the full version. Turns out all of the download links (both japanese and english) didn't work, needed utorrent, or were ban hammered.

The game is called Secret Cumfession Room, or 密室の秘跡-種よ

Can't tell from the demo if it's actually a game tho (at least, I think it is one...)

Reactions: YURIXVI

YURIXVI

Nov 13, 2017
So I found a video of a decent animation, then found the title of the game, tried to see if there were any websites I could download the full version. Turns out all of the download links (both japanese and english) didn't work, needed utorrent, or were ban hammered.

The game is called Secret Cumfession Room, or 密室の秘跡-種よ

Can't tell from the demo if it's actually a game tho (at least, I think it is one...)
Search for the name hachimitsu ichigo on the Sankaku Channel website and you will find

Dwarfven

Oct 17, 2020
Search for the name hachimitsu ichigo on the Sankaku Channel website and you will find
Did what you specified, and landed on . Although all I could find was the seven minute video that was posted on XVIDEOS, some other shorts and pictures. If that's all there is, then I would accept the deadend. But if you were directing me towards a full version of the CGs, was I following wrong?