Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

cubero

Dec 9, 2017
It would be nice to have the assets used in Cubero's art here...Does anyone know and can post about them?

Master Cubero one of my favorite artists here. He inspired me to become a better artist! I have managed to find Celia, Jill, Isabella, Nicole and Caroline and their assets...the morphs needed? I'll measure them up according to Nicole's height and see what I can do...clothing anyone? I am downloading Being A DIK full game to study it...
Thanks for your words, but I'm not a master at all :) . Just a hobbyist with an old pc who liked to share his hobby with the amazing people that were in these forums. The assets of the characters is no secret, I found them all here in the fan art forums. The clothes I liked to use clothes from previous generations (V4, GF2...) and convert them for GF3 and GF8. So you use clothes not usual, original and not used by other artists. And the lighting. That's really the most important thing that anyone starting out should learn.
Sorry for not being active and answering the kind messages that so many people wrote to me. But... Life is hard sometimes. Greetings to all, friends, fans and old and new artists.
P.S: Don't let the fan art forums become full of AI. There are very good works, but it's not the same. My opinion.

Got2BeKD

Apr 12, 2017
If you use zoom in you can spot your mistakes...for example the nipple ring is off and you could use "denoiser on" for better rendering plus a more interesting lighting on the 3 actors but your posing and knees were good and you were" spot on" on what folks like so great job :)
FWIW I prefer the denoiser settings at 0.75 instead of 1.5 and I tend to set the denoiser to start no earlier than 90% of my interations (If I am sett for a max 5000, I will start the denoiser no earlier than 4500)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes